Can't find the backgrounds for Z Magical Lookout

I've bought the Z Magical Lookout set which is supposed to include 5 magical backgrounds but I can't find them. I've loaded the full preload, the lights and the render settings preset but I don't get a background. I've installed with DIM, downloaded manually and looked through both zip files and I can't find anything that looks like a background image.

I think that the backgrounds have been left out of the installer, unless I'm doing something wrong. Has anyone else found them?

Comments

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,871
    edited December 2017

According to the readme, the files are supposed to be in the General directory (so, under /content/General when you unzip the files):

• Content :

• /General/Zeddicuss/Z Magical Lookout/Backgrounds/Z ML Background 01.jpg

• /General/Zeddicuss/Z Magical Lookout/Backgrounds/Z ML Background 02.jpg

• /General/Zeddicuss/Z Magical Lookout/Backgrounds/Z ML Background 03.jpg

• /General/Zeddicuss/Z Magical Lookout/Backgrounds/Z ML Background 04.jpg

• /General/Zeddicuss/Z Magical Lookout/Backgrounds/Z ML Background 05.jpg

If they're not in the General directory, then something has been left out, and you should file a ticket.

EDIT: Given that location, there won't be any presets. I think the idea is that the image would be rendered without a background, and you'd pull them together in postwork. Either that, or you'd use them as backdrops in the Environment setting on the Render tab, which will be somewhat more involved without presets.

EDIT 2: according to this thread, it looks like they're outright missing, and you should file a ticket to report it.

Post edited by vwrangler on