Today's new batch of Daz Freebies not actually free. (Solved)

lukon100lukon100 Posts: 792

I put 2 of the new batch of freebies into my cart. When I look at the cart, it shows a cost around 16 bucks or something.

Post edited by lukon100 on

Comments

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 18,032

You have to add a nearly new item from the DAZ Store that is also not a PC+ item.

• lukon100lukon100 Posts: 792

Are you sure? I'm talking about the regular freebies that have never required the purchase of any other product.

https://www.daz3d.com/free-3d-models

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,330

I think they are due to change over today (different set every two weeks) so perhaps they have set the old ones back to not free but not yet added the new batch?

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 18,032
    lukon100 said:

Are you sure? I'm talking about the regular freebies that have never required the purchase of any other product.

https://www.daz3d.com/free-3d-models

OK, I was talking about another set of Freebies. The Freebies you are talking about are free in my cart.

I'm not 100% positive but I think you much be a Platinum Club Plus member to get those freebies free.

If you are logged into your DAZ Store account try refreshing your shopping cart a few times, sometimes the cart software at DAZ messes up. 

• FishtalesFishtales Posts: 6,104

I'm glad I looked there are four things there that I don't have ☺

Ok. The problem is gone now. I got the free items I wanted.

I guess the Daz checkout thing can be glitchy sometimes.

• Was your first try a short time before or after DAZ midnight? That's when the store switches over to show the next day's new goodies, and it frequently takes a little while for the displayed prices to catch up on any discounted or free categories.

edited December 2017

Was your first try a short time before or after DAZ midnight? That's when the store switches over to show the next day's new goodies, and it frequently takes a little while for the displayed prices to catch up on any discounted or free categories.

My first attempt to "purchase" was around 9:00am, PST.

Post edited by lukon100 on