NEO High Boots and High Top Sneaker for Genesis 8 Female = Free? Or no?

These are showing up in the Free Holiday section for me, but have a price of $14.95.  Am I correct in I'm guessing that they're not supposed to be in the free section?

Comments

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,722

They were, I got them as a holiday freebie last week.

• zombietaggerungzombietaggerung Posts: 3,707
    edited December 2017

No the male ones were free last week, the female version is new this week. At least it shows up free in my cart. Well, they were earlier this morning. Weird.

Post edited by zombietaggerung on
  • FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,722

No the male ones were free last week, the female version is new this week. At least it shows up free in my cart. Well, they were earlier this morning. Weird.

Ah,  see what you are saying. I got the males ones last week. I hadn't looked at the sale page yet to see what freebies were there and can confirm, they are supposed to be free, but not when put in the cart.

• They are in the free section for me too, but priced at $14.95. 

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,644
    edited December 2017

Yep. I got them free earlier today but now they show up as full price in the cart

Post edited by Charlie Judge on
  • I got them for free as well.

• I just checked my cart and they are free for me now, so I hurried and made the "purchase" laugh

• AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,153

I just checked out and they were free.

• Had been watching that and as soon as it got fixed , I tossed them into my cart along with a couple other sale items and made a quick purchase

• GatorGator Posts: 1,294
    AllenArt said:

I just checked out and they were free.

Same here.  "Purchased."