Searching the Store for: Male Skin Builders

Hello,

I would like to build skins for my male characters but the only skin builders I see are for female characters. Is there anything out there for males that I am not seeing? 

Comments

• There aren't that I know of; it would be nice if the PAs that make them would put in a little extra effort to make the ones they do make work on both male and female.

• ArtsyDragonArtsyDragon Posts: 622

There aren't that I know of; it would be nice if the PAs that make them would put in a little extra effort to make the ones they do make work on both male and female.

Agreed. It's discouraging that the female figure is favored so overwhelmingly. Finding quality items for the men is a challenge. Special thanks to those who have been doing so (Darwins Mishap(s), ChangelingChick, JavierMicheal, Luthbellina, GypsyAngel, Fred Winkler Art, and Faber Inc) or who do creatures beyond compare (yes, I immediately thought of Josh Crockett, DaveyAbbo, and The AntFarm). 

Bear in mind that these are the artists that show up in my last 10 orders. I know there are more so please forgive me if I didn't name someone that is either focusing on (or offering quality) male figures, creatures, or male content.

It's been pretty easy lately to avoid the sales in March except when there are male items up for grabs. :)

• Faber IncFaber Inc Posts: 299
    illysArt said:

There aren't that I know of; it would be nice if the PAs that make them would put in a little extra effort to make the ones they do make work on both male and female.

Agreed. It's discouraging that the female figure is favored so overwhelmingly. Finding quality items for the men is a challenge. Special thanks to those who have been doing so (Darwins Mishap(s), ChangelingChick, JavierMicheal, Luthbellina, GypsyAngel, Fred Winkler Art, and Faber Inc) or who do creatures beyond compare (yes, I immediately thought of Josh Crockett, DaveyAbbo, and The AntFarm). 

Bear in mind that these are the artists that show up in my last 10 orders. I know there are more so please forgive me if I didn't name someone that is either focusing on (or offering quality) male figures, creatures, or male content.

It's been pretty easy lately to avoid the sales in March except when there are male items up for grabs. :)

Thank you for appreciating our work smiley

At my end, be sure I'll keep making male content. yes

• ArtsyDragonArtsyDragon Posts: 622
    edited March 2018

@FaberInc I really do appreciate the artists that step up and provide more diversity in our runtimes. I prefer creating male art over female. My stories and eventual graphic novels will not have a female focus. Most of my work is male centered. You'll have a loyal customer in me for all male-specific stuff you make. :)

In fact, since I don't know how to provide support in any other way, I just bought 2 more things from your store. Thanks again!

Post edited by ArtsyDragon on