Standup Paddling Board?

I'd really like to have a Standup paddling (SUP) board as a prop. It is a growing branch of watersport, really fun, and there there are many 3d scenes where you could use it, more than for surfing.

One form would be ok although there could be several versions (a broader allround, a tourer with two nets  and a smaller racing board or so) and they should have morphable cargo nets to put stuff under. And the fitting paddles. Quite simple I presume. And good texture sets of course. With the addition of clothing (it is remarkable how bad existing Daz shorts look and morph, and btw behave under dForce) and waterproof bags you could make it a bigger set, if that would be advisable.

There is a free (!) version of a board on Renderosity https://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/paddleboard-amp-paddle-for-poser/79069, the board design is ok more or less, except for the weird little structure on top of the front section (I think aliens are to blame), but the texturing is strange. People unable to make their own textures (like me) cannot really use it. Tha paddle has a grip I never saw in the real SUP world but this can be solved to a certain degree by using a primitive as exchange.