Buildings of Scotland like Edinburgh or glasgow or other parts

hi all this may hard or long shot and may never come to be  but  as i searching i see bits for london  and or england  but was wondering if 

somone could  do like some scotish streets  and or towns  and as most of towns around scotland  have hills  or roads that are not based as flat  

lke  edinbough  old town of royal mile  

also as timeline   of scotalnd towns  of 18th century to 1950s   would be  great too 

any way just an idea or a thought 

Comments

• MasterstrokeMasterstroke Posts: 1,926

I like that idea. Yes, that would be cool to have. Aaaaand a scotish castle ;-)

• I like that idea. Yes, that would be cool to have. Aaaaand a scotish castle ;-)

yip that would  great as there lots  of them  still standing  but also me if whanted to  somone could to border reivers  too  .......  also that there some intrested buildings and even some of land marks  like pictish stone   too ......... but also idea of or needed  somehting scottish land marks  that not in england   or other places   and or like  use  soem gealic words too into the shops signs  or the likes as every is different and as scotland places uphill to  ......... me it could be made as add  update on to some of buildings  that made like london  concept or other places  .......... and if your fan of outlander books and tv show  could do that as 3d model sets  and make own outlander concepts . .. and also as 18th century could like old  glasgow docks that would fit the   clyde ship that i can buy too