Curvy princess

I would like a curvy princess for G8F.  Somebody who is not the dainty toothpick models like Twiggy, but not a beached whale. I asked somebody to take pictures of me in a bikini.  Basically I want somebody like me for G8F. Somebody not skinny but has curves.  Ignore the people in background as they are just in the background.  I do not have my own private pool.

AA19A7E7-CC76-475A-8B25-2A0A848AAEDC.jpeg
1536 x 2048 - 1M
6084D9CD-ACA4-4E2A-B585-CEC66A285183.jpeg
3264 x 2448 - 2M

Comments

• mlominymlominy Posts: 218

I understand perfectly what you need as most of the character I create are well fed, endowed, fulll figure women.

If you have G8F base character, you can go a long way by using a product like Body Mixer for Genesis 3 and 8 Female, bay ZevO (SKU:52021). Take a look. There are other products that will even let you go as far as adding cellulite, if needed.

Best Regards,

• ChangelingChickChangelingChick Posts: 3,136

I'm surprised no one has brought up Lyoness's Boom Chica Morphs HD for Genesis 8 Female that just came out (still at intro price) or KindredArts and Sickleyield's Big Girl Morphs for Genesis 8 Female. You can combine those with any of the gals in the store (Lyoness's girls look *fantastic* with them). 

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,221

I second what ChangelingChick just suggested.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,041

• DestinysGardenDestinysGarden Posts: 2,550

Dang Miss Kulay, you are much braver than I am. Not only did you go out in a bold red dot bikini, but you asked someone to take a picture too? I'm one of those "I'm only wearing black until they come up with a darker color" types. You are very pretty.

I'm going to third what CC said. Lyoness's morphs are very good and have similiar body shapes.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,041

oddly those images in your first post did not show when I browsed here before, DAZ forum seems to drop attachments sometimes, Fiona was simply meant to be an example of a curvy princess, I am much bigger and saggy and older too! You won't catch me in a bikini!

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,878
    Flaunt it if you've got it! I bet you can make a good curvy likeness with the morphs mentioned. Post her here.