G8 Muscle Flexing System

Is there a product out there for G8 similar to xenic101's Musculature HD Morphs for Genesis 3 Male(s)? I really loved how the flexion worked for the biceps.

I like the G8 figure but it irritates me when the elbow approaches 90degrees the bicep just kind of lies there creating an unrealistic intersection with the forearm.

I have not tried SF-Design's easy flex system as I was unsure how it would look with HD musculature morphs. Any info or pictures you could post would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Comments

• arne207arne207 Posts: 154
    edited July 2018

There is Easyflex which you have mentioned and also SimonWMs Muscularity Morphs. I have both. Easyflex is only partly useful imo - biceps, triceps and flexors are fine, but e.g. the abs look weird. SWMs MMs feel more grounded in reality to me, but in terms or arms movement both are not quite there yet. Its a tricky thing - when the forearm is properly bent, the biceps looks too long, and when the forearm is in line with the upper arm (meaning straight) its too short. I don't know how these morphs work, but I presume it's difficult to get right.

I liked Xenix101s Morphs as well, and he/she said that an update for G8 (or a new product) was in the works but could take a while - no idea whether that is still accurate.

Post edited by arne207 on
  • SigurdSigurd Posts: 1,085

That would be awesome! SimonWM Morphs are great but static. I would love a G8 version of xenic101. Thanks for the info.