White pale skin

Noah LGPNoah LGP Posts: 2,587
edited July 2018 in Product Suggestions

Hi,

I'm looking for a white pale skin not like EcVh0's Iray Pale Skin Shader which is pink instead something similar to the albino skin of Tyrone .

Post edited by Noah LGP on

Comments

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,116

Way cool!  I want this for G8F.  Wait?  Why is his hair dark when he is an albino?  I thought albinos have no color.

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 18,032
    Noah LGP said:

Hi,

I'm looking for a white pale skin not like EcVh0's Iray Pale Skin Shader which is pink instead something similar to the albino skin of Tyrone .

Use Tyrone, but you have to edit the material presets. I can share the material preset if you want it but I've changed it to no longer use chromatic and a few other things. If you need to go whiter, subtract color but their paleness there is partly red filters and glaring reflection from bright lights.

• IsaacNewtonIsaacNewton Posts: 1,300
    edited July 2018

Way cool!  I want this for G8F.  Wait?  Why is his hair dark when he is an albino?  I thought albinos have no color.

...because he's not an albino! He just has rather pale skin, and actually not that pale compared to some people. True albinos mostly have white hair and sometimes even pink(ish) eyes.

albino.jpg
    853 x 1280 - 61K
    albinoimages.jpg
    225 x 225 - 4K
    Post edited by IsaacNewton on
  • SickleYieldSickleYield Posts: 7,631

Hi!

The default shader of Beautiful Skin Iray G8M produces a similar effect on a pale diffuse skin.

https://www.daz3d.com/sf-beautiful-skin-iray-genesis-8-male

• Noah LGPNoah LGP Posts: 2,587
    edited July 2018

Hi!

The default shader of Beautiful Skin Iray G8M produces a similar effect on a pale diffuse skin.

Okay thank you very much !

Use Tyrone, but you have to edit the material presets. I can share the material preset if you want it but I've changed it to no longer use chromatic and a few other things. If you need to go whiter, subtract color but their paleness there is partly red filters and glaring reflection from bright lights.

Tyrone Albino skin gets pink cheeks that annoy me a little.

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 18,032
    edited July 2018
    Noah LGP said:

Hi!

Okay thank you very much !

Tyrone Albino skin gets pink cheeks that annoy me a little.

Well the pictures of the two albinos have been edited in post. If you've ever seen albinos in person, you'd be hard pressed to tell them from a regular natural pale platinum blond except for their eyes.

With the Tyrone texture, the pink cheeks go away quite a bit with lighter close to white for 'translucency color' with translucency strength at 50% or higher and close to white too for SSS 'transmitted color'. Besides a bit of flush cheeks are a part of albinism and everybody else for that matter, even if it's not obvious.

Besides that, with your render of Tyrone those cheaks don't look excessively pinker than you'd naturally expect occasionally but if you want no flush cheeks you should buy the palest Winkler male character and the SY product.

My avatar is using that texture and when rendered in outdoor light, no surprise, it is glaring white in sunny areas.

Post edited by nonesuch00 on
  • Noah LGPNoah LGP Posts: 2,587
    edited July 2018

With the Tyrone texture, the pink cheeks go away quite a bit with lighter close to white for 'translucency color' with translucency strength at 50% or higher and close to white too for SSS 'transmitted color'. Besides a bit of flush cheeks are a part of albinism and everybody else for that matter, even if it's not obvious.

Okay thank you, I will test that.