Vascularity for V4 and M4 (@Zev0)

I was wondering if there is any chance to have this product re-made available here at DAZ. I purchased it around 2013 through the Renderosity store and I am trying to re-purchase it again, but it is no longer available there. And as Zev0 is a vendor here too, could that be possible?

I am unable to re-download it from the site, and after moving to a new state, getting a new e-mail address, a new bank card, and finding out that my computer and backups had been stolen during the move (fortunately the moving company was considerated enough to replace all my stolen electronics although not its contents and I am still missing two boxes of plates - which begs the question: who steals mismatched plates anyway?) I am slowly trying to rebuild my library back from scratch.

My DAZ account is through a different e-mail address, so that one I have been able to rescue, but the rest is a bit more complicated since many of the V4 and M4 products are no longer available for purchase just like Zev0's Vascularity for V4 and M4 which I really miss.

If that could be made re-available, or if anyone can suggest a comparable product, it would really be appreciated.

Thank you :)

Comments

• gibbiejoegibbiejoe Posts: 50

I agree with this. This product I am looking for a long time. Pls make it available again!

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,721

gibbiejoe said:

I agree with this. This product I am looking for a long time. Pls make it available again!

The post before yours is almost 3 years old, so I highly doubt it will happen. best to move up to a newer figure and use one of the vascularity products for those figures.

• Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,064

I'll upload it here if I can find the original files.

• PsyckosamaPsyckosama Posts: 495

Zev0 said:

I'll upload it here if I can find the original files.

That's very kind of you Zav.