Prison Guard Uniforms

Need both male and female prison guard uniforms for Genesis 3/8.  Found police uniforms and some Genesis Security Guard uniforms but no Prison Guards.

Comments

• chris-2599934chris-2599934 Posts: 1,798

Prison guard uniforms look pretty similar to police ones to me (not that I have much familiarity with either). Are there there particular features in a prison guard uniform that you're looking for?

• Prison guard uniforms look pretty similar to police ones to me (not that I have much familiarity with either). Are there there particular features in a prison guard uniform that you're looking for?

Modern style uniforms .  Similar to moderm military uniforms but not Kakhi, and not BDUs.  Do a search for Modern Prison Guard Uniforms in google and you will see what I mean.  Some are buttion down shirts similar to police and some are Polo style shirts.

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 18,032

When I was in jail (yes, if you forget about a traffic ticket they'll come throw you in jail eventually at least over night, but seeing as I smiled when addressed by the judge the next day from holding, she gave me 3 days in addition as punishment blush), but anyway, as you'd guess, city jails' guards typically wear the city police uniforms, country jails' guards typically wear county police uniforms (aka sheriff & deputy sheriff/sheriff deputy is what they are called in most places in the US), military jails will have the guards in appropriate branch's BDUs from what I've seen, and so on.

I google search on Modern Prison Guard Uniforms for me brings us the guard uniforms I've already talking about.

If you really what to use military style dress uniforms there is this product (I don't own this product):

https://www.daz3d.com/military-dress-uniform-for-genesis-3-male-s-and-genesis-2-male-s

Typical US Law Enforcement Officer uniforms typical of city police & county sheriffs is this product (it's actually a good product too):

https://www.daz3d.com/law-enforcement-outfits-for-genesis-2-and-3-male-s

• Need both male and female prison guard uniforms for Genesis 3/8.  Found police uniforms and some Genesis Security Guard uniforms but no Prison Guards.

Type in the search box from shop : Security, it's not for gen 3 or 8 but for gen 2. Sadly no female.

• I am looking more for state and/or federal prison system uniforms, not city or county jail uniforms.  But thanks for the ideas.

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 18,032

I am looking more for state and/or federal prison system uniforms, not city or county jail uniforms.  But thanks for the ideas.

Well the states, with some exceptions most often are like the city or county uniforms, although quite a few are a medium grey color. In cases where the state uniform colors are unusual just replace the shader materials used on the cloth with the correct color shader materials.

And from what I saw of the federal uniforms you should use the city police style from the Law Enforcement set & replace the uniforms shader materials with other materials that are the proper color. 

The female tie for the federal prison uniforms good luck with that, it's like the old ties my female teacher used to wear. I haven't seen a tie like that anywhere 3D modeled. You'll maybe get one if ou ask in the free section of these forums.

Also search for it on ShareCG.com although it's doubtful.

For patches, badges, name tags & such you'll need to do a google search for the correct images and then model the badge / patch shape for that particular badge / shape. It's not difficult and necessary since you are being particular about the styles.