Intagrate/Upgrade Mimic Pro into DazStudio 64bit

The lipsynk option in DS 32bit is fine but a bit minimal.

I found Mimic-Pro very usfull for adding complementry animation to the figures.

Also

Daz own a solution (Mimic-Pro) but only integrated the minimum into DS and only into the 32bit version at that.

Who on earth animates in 32 bits anyway? Thats nuts!

Upgrade the Lipsynk functionality to 64 bit please.

Comments

• ImagoImago Posts: 5,045

Many asked it but it's impossible. It's matter of some peculiar licensing that binds the specific plugin to 32bit version.

You must do like me: 32 and 64 versions on same time and a bit of patience using them...

• MouserMouser Posts: 675

I cant, I have the upgrade version of Mimic pro and during a move I have lost my copy of Mimic 1 and cannot get a replacement.

I also cant purchase Mimic pro full version anymore.

No one will take my money.

• ImagoImago Posts: 5,045
    Mouser said:

I cant, I have the upgrade version of Mimic pro and during a move I have lost my copy of Mimic 1 and cannot get a replacement.

I also cant purchase Mimic pro full version anymore.

No one will take my money.

The software and the serial should be in your account, you can recover it from there.

• wsterdanwsterdan Posts: 2,340
    Imago said:

Many asked it but it's impossible. It's matter of some peculiar licensing that binds the specific plugin to 32bit version.

You must do like me: 32 and 64 versions on same time and a bit of patience using them...

Sadly that won't work much longer; once the Mac OS goes full 64-bit, I don't think we'll be able to switch to 32-bit for setting up the animations. Hopefully someone will tell me I'm wrong...

-- Walt Sterdan