Outlaw Biker Clothing

There are a lot of bikin biker options for the women but nothing in the way of legit male bker gear. Bandanas, heavy riding leathers, patch vests, etc. 
I was thinking of some serious SoA gear. Maybe even a Garage/clubhouse. 

Comments

• They don't look like outlaws to me. I'm sure they are all law abiding and very nice people. Is there such a thing as a uniform for outlaws? cheeky

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

I agree with Isaac,  Bikers are not outlaws.   Unless they actually belong to a chapter of the MC called "The Outlaws"    My younger Brother was a biker all his life,  had a full biker funeral when he lost his battle with cancer,  and he was a "Renegade" (Medway Chapter).  

Bikers do quite a lot of Charity work in this country  and some are also "Blood Bikers"

• Is the first photo from a film? The guy on the right is an actor. I saw him in some films. I forgot these films, his name... but I will never forget his face. It's very memorable... smiley

• The pic is from the T.V show Sons of Anarchy and yes most 1% ers  are true Outlaws, criminals, thats what the !% stands for.They are what is known as organized crime.

• I forgot to add this would make a good product smiley

• pbateman28pbateman28 Posts: 22
    edited September 2018

For the record I grew up around bikers (real ones, not accountants on Fatboys), and wasn't despariging them in anyway. When I say "outlaw" I am indeed referring to the hollywood version of 1%ers. Sons of Anarchy, outlaw bikers. In product terms this could work as you could have clean and "road mud" versions odf clothes, different MC patch options, clubhouse. etc. Also, it would just be damn cool. 

Post edited by pbateman28 on
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

I too grew up around bikers, but in the UK.  My main objection was the term outlaw without qualyifying originally that you were talking the 1% ers

most bikers are the 99%

• we call those bikies

and are refered to as outlaw motorcycle clubs

bikers are mostly just motorcycle enthusiasts often in clubs too but not the criminal ones Sons of Anarchy portrays 

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,175
    edited September 2018

While these things may be true, it is also true that we have too many criminal biker gangs in this country.  And they really are like organized crime.  But I, too, know bikers that are good people.  I think Sons of Anarchy might be based on one of the well known gangs...maybe the Hells Angels.  Just guessing, though.  Never watched the show...not my thing.

Dana

Post edited by DanaTA on
  • That would be awesome to have. I definitely wouldn't turn my nose up to a Jax Teller character for G3 or G8!