Genesis 3 Female Pose

Hi, I am looking for a standing pose for Genesis 3 Female, the figure needs to be holding a rile grasped in either the left or right hand or both, a cross between pose a/b in the attached picture of the, Genesis 8, poses for the Ghost patrol.

Ghost Patrol Poses1-01_2.jpg
700 x 900 - 195K

Comments

• IsaacNewtonIsaacNewton Posts: 1,300

It might be quicker to make your own pose using the Pose dials in the Scene tab. Alternatively, if you want something between two existing poses you already have then you could use Puppeteer within DS [Window/Panes (Tabs)/Puppeteer]. Load the two poses in to Puppeteer and just slide between them until you have the pose you want on you character. There are tutorials and gudes on using Puppeteer if you need more details. I understand you can load multiple poses and drag your cursor between them to get the mixture you want. Then save that pose. Voila! Have fun.

• If you actually have those G8F poses, you can convert them to G3F by following one of the suggestions in this thread:

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/236991/g8-poses-on-g3-characters#latest

If you don't, it's really not difficult to pose the figure yourself, like this...

1. Start with the figure in the T pose. Position the rifle in her right hand, and use the pose dials to wrap her fingers around the handle (a shortcut for this is to dial in some "fingers fist" from the hand poses). Once you've got it right, select all the thumb and finger bones and lock them. If you used any hand poses, lock those too. Parent the rifle to the right hand and lock it in position.
    2. Apply the walking/standing pose of your choice to the figure
    3. Use dials to bend the right collar/shoulder/forearm/hand to put the rifle where you want it.
    4. Do the same to pose the left arm and hand .

• Beat578Beat578 Posts: 191
    edited December 2018

Wow those poses are cool. can you tell me where you can find those?

Edit: Nevermind, I found it. It's written GhostPatrol in the Store... 

Post edited by Beat578 on