• Vocaloids Rin Kagamine and Miku Hatsune 

both Aiko 3

carrara render

• Mikasa Ackerman from Attack on Titan

Aiko 3

carrara rendered

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,648
    edited February 2019

I just did up a render of Aiko 3 tonight and would like to share it if that is ok!

A Sam Tech Pedastol Shader.png
    1500 x 1875 - 3M
    Post edited by Saphirewild on
  • Thank you she looks awesome, thanks for supporting her :)

• Hatsune MikuHatsune Miku Posts: 849
    edited February 2019

This is Michael 3 as Vampire Hunter D

Post edited by Hatsune Miku on
  • elven clan aiko 3 base

carrara rendered.

• 3dOutlaw3dOutlaw Posts: 2,470

Hadn't noticed this thread before  surprise  Cool stuff!  I just made this below, it is not a fanart, just an orginal anime character using Sakura8.  (though it does use Ichigo hair...so...)

• Nice character it resembles a bit Samus Aran with blue hair.  This Sakura 8 seems not compartible in Carrara.  Im hoping carrara's next upgrade can cover her as well.  Welcome to Anime Cafe by the way (^.^)--

Thanks!  Are they still upgrading Carrara?  I loved it a way's back, but it seemed to get little support, and DS got cool new features, so I stopped using it.  Loved it for animation though!  I did see your Yatoon render though, I loved that, and did a couple of those renders back then.  yes  

• Yea oh good I'm glad I met another Yatoon user good good I felt I was the only one using it.   I feel Carrara is like a custom software for me, I like the render engine, well you seem my samples and the last couple of renders, I mainly use Aiko 3 because I feel she has a  large wardrobe and if I am making a  character and it does not fit Aiko 3 then I use Evil innocence XD dress.  You can see most of my renders over at my site https://3dcgx.com you can use the search feature for a character there or feel free to browse.

Here is a quick convert, since you mentioned it  wink

• Yes this one definitely looks like Samus Aran from Metroid.

•  

Dead or Alive original characters 

both Aiko 3

carrara rendered

• vrba79vrba79 Posts: 1,297
    edited February 2019

Catgirl Joy, one of my own creations. I'm one of those "Genesis 1 has plenty of life left in it!" types.

The render was done using D|S's own free Toon Shader, which I then ran through a bit of enhancement postwork.

Joy Test.png
    495 x 1244 - 785K
    Post edited by vrba79 on
  • vrba79 said:

Catgirl Joy, one of my own creations. I'm one of those "Genesis 1 has plenty of life left in it!" types.

The render was done using D|S's own free Toon Shader, which I then ran through a bit of enhancement postwork.

I like how the toonshades makes the outline, magnifico work.  Neko girls will one day rule the world I always say Welcome to anime cafe (౨ `◣\_/◢)=▭▭ι═══════ﺣ

• vrba79vrba79 Posts: 1,297
    3dcgx said:
    vrba79 said:

I like how the toonshades makes the outline, magnifico work.  Neko girls will one day rule the world I always say Welcome to anime cafe (౨ `◣\_/◢)=▭▭ι═══════ﺣ

Thanks! Toon shading has always been my favorite style. It looks nice and renders in a fraction of the time.

Nice!  Can I post an older render of mine.  It's one of my favorite fanart anime renders I've done.  It's all Daz with Visual Style Shaders.  I made the hair.

• RE-ZERO's REM, great put together, you made it a gif nice effects.  Im putting together Celty from Durarara the headless motorcycle rider.

edited February 2019

Here is Celty from Durarara

• Chise from

She - Ultimate Weapon Saikano: The Last Love Song on This Little Planet. 

• Witchblade

Aiko 3 Kioki

Carrara rendered

edited February 2019

Original character Sorenda

Base Aiko 3, Kioki Morph

• Original Anime Sorenda Cosplay 

Base Aiko 3 Kioki

Carrara rendered

• Tifa Lockhart from FF7 advent children taking a walk.

my works https://3dcgx.com

• Project Touhou

Aiko 3 Kioki both characters

• Two Book release on amazon Little Red Riding hood and Mother Goose rhymes

https://www.amazon.com/Little-Riding-Hood-William-Rivera-ebook/dp/B00MXDVWFO

https://www.amazon.com/Mother-Goose-Rhymes-William-Rivera-ebook/dp/B07KVMK2TC

Rendered in Carrara

Daz Characters

Nearme

• RedfernRedfern Posts: 1,582
    edited February 2019

Not from any published manga or anime, but still using Aiko 3.

She a personal character I imagined (I can hardly say "developed") for a cyberpunk story I pondered in the 1990s.

For comparison, here is her original graphite based design when I still drew in a physical medium.

Sorry of the small resolution.  I cropped her from a larger composition.  (I really should scan it again larger.)

Sincerely,

Bill

A3-Miko-J-1.png
    300 x 800 - 940K
    Miko-Graphite-J-1.jpg
    119 x 292 - 23K
    Post edited by Redfern on
    edited February 2019

Nice one.  Is good to create original characters it gives publishers possibilities to buy a license from you etc

• Redfern said:

Not from any published manga or anime, but still using Aiko 3.

She a personal character I imagined (I can hardly say "developed") for a cyberpunk story I pondered in the 1990s.

For comparison, here is her original graphite based design when I still drew in a physical medium.

Sorry of the small resolution.  I cropped her from a larger composition.  (I really should scan it again larger.)

Sincerely,

Bill

Cool jacket. Where's it from?