I missed out on all Christmas Freebies for any Genesis figures

Jan_ScrapperJan_Scrapper Posts: 351
edited January 2019 in Product Suggestions

I have been afraid of Daz Studio for years.  So, I didn't download any Christmas Freebies for any Genesis or DS only.  I have begun to teach myself DS and watch many videos.  

I feel that unless a product is in the shop where I can purchase and download, I should have a chance to get the back years' freebies.

I saw LY Peppermint Cheer Make-Up on Mary's Blog and it is so pretty!!!  However, it is no where to be found.

Please, please consider allowing Christmas Freebies in times past to be downloaded again.

LY Peppermint Cheer Make-Up.jpg
492 x 640 - 96K
Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• Moved to Product Suggestions as it is not a request for a freebie.

Most of the recent Christams freebies have been PA items, rather than Daz buyouts, so re-releasing them would be up to the PA(s) involved; some have put their old freebies up on their own sites.

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,722

I don't understand why you feel you should have a chance to get them now, but you could try this thread for older Xmas freebies

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/14402/the-ghosts-of-christmas-past/p1

• I don't understand why you feel you should have a chance to get them now, but you could try this thread for older Xmas freebies

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/14402/the-ghosts-of-christmas-past/p1

I certainly understand how most would think I should not be able to get them.  Well, again, if they are in the store to purchase, I will purchase when I can afford them.

However, if they are free, I would like to be able to get them.  I was scared to death of using DS and never thought I would.  Now, I have tinkered in DS a little and think, one day, I might be able to make some decent art and maybe even use Dforce!!  I didn't get the freebies because I didn't know how to use them.

I have been a Platinum Club member since 2004.  I have spent almost $14,000 here.  I believe it's more than that, however that is what the counter is showing.  I have probably spent over $50,000 on Poser and DS products all together at all of the sites I use.  I feel that I am a loyal customer to the PA's, some of which are from RDNA.  I spent thousands and thousands there.

I don't think people should be afraid to ask questions here at Daz3d.  This should be a friendly place.  

RDNA kept all of their Christmas presents alive for downloading until they closed shop.  I just thought maybe Daz3d PA's might want to do the same thing.

I am a hobbyist.  I love trying my hand at making art.  I have done accounting all of my life.  Finally, at 63 years old, I have the time, however not the money :(

So, it would just be wonderful to get the items that are not being sold and I thank you so much!!