genesis 8 male and female Natural history Charles Darwin bundle set

hi one and all and happy new year  to all of daz 

well this  may be lot of work   and me some of what there is in  daz i can use  but  am sure they might be some htings  not  used  made yet  

i would like itmes like closthing , tools ,hair  me be like  Natural history items  of mixed  culter  cross discipline umbrella of many specialty sciences and   geobiology has a strong multi-disciplinary nature Natural history museums, which evolved from cabinets of curiosities  and also into the 19th century, scientists began to use their natural history collections as teaching tools for advanced students and the basis for their own morphological research.  like all diverent asspects of science , and props of books and manuscrips  so plants and the dead ,and history  notes for like of jurnals , maps of locations  me be  ,some histoical and strange  stuff on land and in the sea , me some  fossiles too 

so if some person can iehter  do hole set of things or  me be see whats  mising  from things in daz stor as i seen and have got  few things  like new museums and genesis 8 male and female closthing  and some hair and beards i got too , got some magic  props   that could use  and  seen some other stuff ,..so all need is some new stuff  to fit in with rest 

the  poses  should be for indoor work and me also used for out door field  work  same with me the tools as some could for indoor as well as out door but some  may only work indoors 

my  main idea is  i want  create a historical them  of  natural history socity from about 1700s  to year 2000 or so   so me do   some  them of  through time 

i whant create some type  realistic prop to hold  and even like black and white clip  from like when they first silent movie came  into late 1800s to fallow into  2019  

i know its alot to ask  but as seen lots in daz   so me  just  finding the missing  things  would all take and me some new  clothings  for  1800s to 1900ss ......and 1800s  digen site  stuff not used  any more  me be  ,i add few websites  to get ideas from  me be .......... 

http://mentalfloss.com/article/55324/11-wonderful-wunderkammer-or-curiosity-cabinets ........

https://www.pinterest.com/ryanspears58118/cabinet-of-curiosities/?lp=true

Comments

• And maybe the ability to have them from a certain age to  older.

• And maybe the ability to have them from a certain age to  older.

yip 

the options  can be large i think  as its large subject    through out time  and me evem  have an idea to mix into me  a sherlock homes   idea me be 

• also  animal skeltons and animal disected   would also fit into this type of idea too ,........so itmes of frops could fit themes of  vet, or a classroom or mad  sscientis using  animals  also  ........ also museum  like would go to to day from small to large