Carnival

Lonesome CowboyLonesome Cowboy Posts: 153
edited January 2019 in Product Suggestions

Hi,

i need a MODERN carnival with

hounted house (even from inside with ghosts and the cars you are driving through the house),
autoscooter,
shooting stand,
ferris-wheel,
hot dog shack,
ice dream stand
raffle stand
beer tent / Bierzelt
knock the lukas / Hau den Lukas
waterslide / Wasserrutsche,
chains-carousel / Kettenkarussell
showman / Schausteller,
Powerman / Kraftmensch,
Escape artist,
fortune teller,
wheel of fortune
roller coaster / Achterbahn

It should be expandable with further modules.

Post edited by Lonesome Cowboy on

Comments

• ironclawxiiironclawxii Posts: 172

I know this was posted a while back, but just echoing the same sentiments. Something like this, or even with some of these things, would be instant buy for me. :)

• andrushuk1andrushuk1 Posts: 342

I think this is a good idea a well , mostly a good creepy haunted house and a  fortune teller booth most of the other stuff you can already get

• EightiesIsEnoughEightiesIsEnough Posts: 1,095

There is a series of midway carnival props and poses in the DAZ Shop, but it is based on the old-fashioned carnival, supposedly from the depression era to the 1950s.

It's pretty good, but no matter what, the old-fashioned carnival props are what I am going to have to settle with.

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232
    JonSea31 said:

There is a series of midway carnival props and poses in the DAZ Shop, but it is based on the old-fashioned carnival, supposedly from the depression era to the 1950s.

The old carnival sets are great quality, but keep in mind that they date back to long before Iray, so the materials will need a bit of attention. Particularly if you want an evening/night scene with all the lights on — 3Delight and Iray rendering handles glowing stuff in very different ways.

• Silent WinterSilent Winter Posts: 3,695

^There's' an Iray addon for many of the Carnival sets (sadly not all).

https://www.daz3d.com/carnival-pack-i-iray-addon

• StoicStoic Posts: 133

@Ralf1958 Circus would be an instant hit if he ever decides to make it available.

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/193331/the-most-detailed-circus-model/p1