Realistic Paws and Claws for G3, G8 M/F for Anthro Creation

Hello,

I'd wish someone would create some realistic and universal usable paws/pawmorphs/pawshells for G3 and G8 male and female. I've been looking through all the stores for stuff I could use. 
Given that the anthro-genre is a quite fast growing one, I wanted to create some art around it, but I couldn't really find any useful paws. When creating anthro art, the result shouldn't look like a monstrosity, which is the case with many claw-moprhs I found. Also Tailminator and EasyTail being the only ones available for G3 or G8 is quite a bummer. 

Someone please help out by creating not-too-gruesome paws and claws for feline, vulpine, lupine,... anthro-beeings.

I'd buy that instantly.
Viola

Comments

• Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,958

This can be helpful, though none of them are really rigged.

https://www.daz3d.com/hfs-ultimate-shapes-for-genesis-8-female

• Viola_Viola_ Posts: 7
    edited February 2019

@Oso3D Thank you for your comment, but:

I know this one and the GEN 3 variant: https://www.daz3d.com/hfs-fantasy-shapes-for-genesis-3-female-s

But it doesn't solve the problem as those are full body morphs. To create an anthro-beeing to some personal specifications, one would need partial moprhs like this or rigged shells.

And it also doesn't tackle the hand-paw demand. There are barley morphed hands, that could count as paw. Most of them are just hands or claws. If you want to create an (e.g. feline) anthro with an acutal in-between between hands and feline paws, this set (and not only this set) doesn't help. Same goes for the other anthro possibilites (lupine, ...).

Post edited by Viola_ on
  • They're not full body morphs and there's a perfectly good set of digitigrade feet in the set. For paw-like hands, it's not perfect but I did something passable by dialing in morphs from this and the core Genesis 8 Body Morphs. (I've found kitbashing different morph sets can get amazing results.)

• Viola_Viola_ Posts: 7

Okay, given that there are partial moprhs for leg and feetpaws makes that part partially solved. @panton41_dfeb1322a2 How would one create paw-like hands by diealing in morphs from Gen8. I don't get it. I couldn't find anything hand-pawlike anywhere.