IRay Blush tool for G3 and G8

I'm looking for an IRay blush tool for G3 and G8: that is, something that can add a blush overlay without having to edit an existing skin texture.

Thanks.

Comments

• rrwardrrward Posts: 556

You can do that using LIE (Layered image editor), create an overlay for blush in Photoshop and save it as a separate file then add it as overlay to the face texture.

That requires a modecum of artistic talent. Which I do not have.

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,870
    edited March 2019

https://www.daz3d.com/extreme-closeup-makeup-for-genesis-3-female-s : LIE presets; include blush among many other options.

https://www.daz3d.com/fsl-ultra-layered-makeups-for-genesis-3-and-8-female - contain many more presets specifically for blush, as well as other face makeup aspects

Post edited by vwrangler on

And by "blush" I don't mean makeup. I mean that the character is blushing.

• jestmartjestmart Posts: 4,449

To do that you need to make changes to translucency color and strength.

• nomad-ads_8ecd56922enomad-ads_8ecd56922e Posts: 1,937
    edited March 2019

Yeah, I was actually asking for a blush LIE layer thingy some while back.... might have been a year or more ago, since I needed a character to get various levels of red-faced with embarrassment for a comicbook narrative.  I eventually, laboriously created my own that, while it worked in my comic, I wasn't completely satisfied with it.  I'm also going to need a similar LIE layer soon to suggest color-draining-from-his-face type of stuff, which I'm probably also going to have to craft from scratch.

Post edited by nomad-ads_8ecd56922e on

Yeah, I was actually asking for a blush LIE layer thingy some while back.... might have been a year or more ago, since I needed a character to get various levels of red-faced with embarrassment for a comicbook narrative. 

Thing is, there used to be one for Victoria 4 way back in the day. well, not IRay, and doesn't play nice with subsurface scattering, but such a product existed.

• issiyoissiyo Posts: 3

I haven't tried but could you use a decal? just find a face, add to photoshop, make some pinkish paint over the areas you want and then do the mask and add to the face and adjust the opacity ....i dunno i might try it and see how it goes...