No dforce superhero capes for G8M?

I would love to see a collection of 4 or 5 generic super hero capes for G8M.

Anyone else?

Comments

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,722
    edited March 2019

You do know you can add dforce to any clothing item right? As long as the item is welded and doesn't have any details like hard clasps or buttons, it usually works fine. Did a 2 minute test with Smays super cloak for GF3

cape.jpg
    1044 x 863 - 509K
    Post edited by FSMCDesigns on
  • RKane_1RKane_1 Posts: 3,037

Can you add Dforce to only part of the mesh so that it adheres to the shoulders but the rest flows?

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,388
    edited March 2019
    RKane_1 said:

Can you add Dforce to only part of the mesh so that it adheres to the shoulders but the rest flows?

Yes. There aere two ways to do this:

• If there's a material zone corresponding to the part you want to make static (you could create one with geometry editor if there isn't one), set dynamic strength to 0 on that surface.
    • Add a dForce weight map and paint the weights to define the parts you want static

Post edited by Leana on
    Leana said:
    RKane_1 said:

• If there's a material zone corresponding to the part you want to make static (you could create one with geometry editor if there isn't one), set dynamic strength to 0 on that surface.
    • Add a dForce weight map and paint the weights to define the parts you want static

So, I could keep one area out of DForce like hard clasps and then dforce the rest of it?

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,388
    RKane_1 said:
    Leana said:
    RKane_1 said:

So, I could keep one area out of DForce like hard clasps and then dforce the rest of it?

Yes, you could. Usually that's what is done for skirts gor example, the belt is made static so that it doesn't slide from the hip.

I just wish someone would do the work for me. *chuckle* I has money. :)