Carrara EnvironKit...HOW DID I MISS THIS ONE????

Orion_UkOrion_Uk Posts: 0
edited November 2013 in Carrara Discussion

WOW...Simple as that !

I just wanted to share my joy at finding this product, SUPER cheap at ANY cost but even better if your a Platinum Club member :D

Dartanback NEVER ceases to impress me with the quallity if his work/products and this is no exception!
I can see myself using this as much as Starry Sky for Carrara, and thats one I have been using daily lately ;)

You get SO much bang for your buck (Size wise its 1.14 GB) & I have been playing with this ALL DAY :P

Dont miss out on this (I know its old news to most of you!) but for those who dont own it.. GET IT :)

Get it here: http://www.daz3d.com/carrara-environkit-woodlands

$15.95 Standard price & only $9.57 if your a Platinum Club Member!!!

Dartanbacks youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwvHs7FkxbM&feature=c4-overview&list=UUp6PJs9D6qvwcjYGRhY6DKg
LOADS of tutorials & helpful tips.

Heres a little 'dirty' test (after only a few minutes messing about): http://youtu.be/uUAgHVHA08A

I must confess that I did add the forground rain in Hitfilm Ultimate (quicker for my test) But the rest of it is Carrara/Dartanbeck (except M5 with M4 Zombie textures!) :D

Great work Dartanbeck :D

Post edited by Orion_Uk on

Comments

• wetcircuitwetcircuit Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Orion_Uk said:

Heres a little 'dirty' test ( after only a few minutes messing about):

http://youtu.be/uUAgHVHA08A

:ahhh: Yikes!

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,326
    edited December 1969

Wow... thanks for the kind remarks :)
    I was just playing with the kit last night. I actually changed every shader except the grass in this image, with fun shaders I've picked up in Ringo's DP Ultimate Carrara Bundle. Just having fun with things ;)

StrLandscape.jpg
    800 x 450 - 238K
    edited December 1969

That's a cool zombie vid, Orion_UK! I'm glad you're having fun with it!

• SpacelandSpaceland Posts: 132
    edited December 1969

Hey Dartanbeck,

that is an impressive set...mmm, when i get the money, i will get that one.

Looking at the preview in the store, nice work.

• ringo monfortringo monfort Posts: 945
    edited December 1969

This is an amazing package and it is a must have. It will save you lots of time.

edited December 1969

Thanks guys!
    I have to admit, that I use it all the time. The whole thing started as a way to have a decent, quick-to-render base from where I could begin scenes. Talking about it with other artists here, Kevin Sanderson mentioned that such a thing would be a real boon to most Carrara users.

DragonMother.jpg
    1280 x 720 - 1M
  • edited December 1969

Hi, thanks fore the heads up, im not getting the PC discount though, still $15.95

any ideas

T

• Orion_UkOrion_Uk Posts: 0
    edited November 2013

Tonymax said:
    Hi, thanks fore the heads up, im not getting the PC discount though, still $15.95 any ideas T

hhhhhmmm, not sure whats going on there! The store does have the odd 'glitch' or two now & then :P
    Check that your Platinum membership is still in date (in your account) and if thats all in order then you will need to speak to support I guess. All I can say really, sorry I cant help more than that.

@Dartanbeck, thanks for the added info on the shaders, yet another fine picture I see ;)

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

The only item in Dartan's store that is on special offer at the moment is his newest release.

• edited December 1969

thanks for the replies,

Pc membership appears to be still on till the 29 Nov, have mailed DAZ to have a look into it.

everything ive wanted or looked at since starting PC has had no PC discount and the coupons have never worked. strange.

edited December 1969

That is strange.

edited November 2013

Tonymax said:
    everything ive wanted or looked at since starting PC has had no PC discount and the coupons have never worked. strange.

Actually, I have only been a PC member since 15th Sept and the code that has worked for me is the 11-13 (most recent) one! I have always been told the code is not valid, by this I dont mean PC codes (not been PC long enough to have more!) but most other discount codes I have tried to use :( Sure the odd one here and there may have slipped through but mostly I get a not valid error upon trying one! :(

The only item in Dartan's store that is on special offer at the moment is his newest release.

Even stranger!

My order/product history shows:

Carrara EnvironKit - Woodlands Order: #101243431 – 3 Nov, 2013 $9.57 and yet, if I visit the product page now it shows $15.95.
    I clearly remember the $15.95 being crossed out in red and the price of $9.57 on the day of purchase. Am also sure it was on sale as part of some kind of promotion, must have been a 24hour one or something like that!

Anyway.. I would still recomend you/anyone buys this as its worth MUCH more than even the current price in my book :D

Capture.JPG
    882 x 43 - 13K
  • HeadwaxHeadwax Posts: 9,964
    edited December 1969

me too it's a great product

envirokitrenderweb.jpg
    1200 x 675 - 166K
    AndrewFinnieDoc2.jpg
    992 x 720 - 69K
    edited December 1969

Thanks all!
    I must admit, I love using it, myself!

AFShantyTEWa.jpg
    1280 x 720 - 551K
    edited December 1969

WOW.. Loving all your work everyone :D

As soon as my current project has finished rendering (an OcDs project) I will start a render on an animation I am working on with this product and will post results here ;)