Question for Vue

Chris Fox ArtChris Fox Art Posts: 380
edited December 1969 in Product Suggestions

I was purchasing Vue9 Frontier a while ago after seeing it here and thought it would be a good program for environment.
So than I checked out the Vue website that there is also Vue11 available but also noticed that the frontier doesn't have the modules for importing or exporting files, so it will be more a standalone program or am I wrong at this?
So I was wondering why you don't offer the Vue studio or complete version or frontier with the import and export modules?
That would be more interesting for those who would like to use Vue just for creating an environment and add it to the render in Carrara or daz studio.

Comments

• Dream CutterDream Cutter Posts: 1,222
    edited December 1969

Although Vue 9 is highly capable, if you purchased Vue 9 within 30 days, try to return it. This is because the primary feature of the Frontier series is its ability to import and animate DAE & Poser Figures. If you want to import anything later than Power 9 I think you will need to U/G to Frontier 11 minimum. If importing latest Poser is not important, all other important features are included in Vue Frontier 9 to produce great, expansive 2d renders. Also note that if you want to see whats in Vue 11, the Vue 11 Pioneer package is a free download. Pioneer version only imports Cornucopia 3d content. Also if you are a hobbist/student there is the highly discounted educational license versions.
    The Vue Studio package affords the best value and balance of features for most 3d artists into DAZ. I like the features of Vue Complete because you can export and integrate the system into a greater 3d development/animation pipeline. My sites give you an idea what can be done...