New PhilW Product and Store Sale [Commerical]

PhilWPhilW Posts: 5,144
edited December 1969 in Carrara Discussion

My new product lauched today - and shock horror, it's not an exclusive Carrara product! It is called "Eye Surface for Genesis" and adds that vital piece of geometry to Genesis that was sadly missing from the original mesh. It just loads in the same way as adding an item of clothing, but rather than fitting to the body, it fits to the eyes! It also ncludes Bright Eyes Bundle so that you can use these reflection map shaders in Daz Studio, Poser and Carrara. If you already own the bundle, you get 50% off the Genesis product.

And DAZ has thoughtfully decided that if you buy this, you get my whole store at 40% off.

Just an additional point, the product page currently says that you require Bright Eyes for Daz Studio and Poser, this is not correct as it is included with the pack. I have asked this to be changed as soon as possible as it may cause confusion.

Enjoy!

PromoMontage.jpg
1600 x 1000 - 233K

Comments

• CbirdCbird Posts: 493
    edited December 1969

Glad no one else could see the Snoopy happy dance I did when I saw this in the store. :cheese: :red:

• PhilWPhilW Posts: 5,144
    edited December 1969

Cbird said:
    Glad no one else could see the Snoopy happy dance I did when I saw this in the store. :cheese: :red:

Who said we didn't....

Incidentally, someone on another thread reported that it can also be fitted to G2F with Autofit - I don't know if this merits another little dance, although that does have an Eye Reflection surface already.

• CbirdCbird Posts: 493
    edited December 1969

Thanks, Phil.

Now to find the electrical tape for the webcam . . .

• DustRiderDustRider Posts: 2,716
    edited December 1969

Thanks Phil! The lack of a "cornea" is one of the few things that I didn't like about Genesis, and I was too lazy to make one. It will come in very handy for Carrara and Octane.

• PhilWPhilW Posts: 5,144
    edited December 1969

dustrider said:
    Thanks Phil! The lack of a "cornea" is one of the few things that I didn't like about Genesis, and I was too lazy to make one. It will come in very handy for Carrara and Octane.

Good point about Octane, I hadn't thought of that, but stick a transparent material on with a little reflection (probably water would work) and it should work just fine.