Fantasy Greebles

There are great tools, Greeble city blocks, which are great for Sci-fy City scapes, but how about a fantasy version?  One that would have castles, and elvin cities or old architecture  like Gotham city with spires and churches mixed in with modern buildings?  Or a Kings landing type of city? And please make them on the dark side like Antfarm's new Sci-fy wall. I know that there's the stone mason stuff, which I have and I know there are some old poser blocks like that and I know that there are city sets out there, but I like the ability to create my own cityscape, with ease of use.  Imagine making your own intro for Game of Thrones!

Comments

• There are great tools, Greeble city blocks, which are great for Sci-fy City scapes, but how about a fantasy version?  One that would have castles, and elvin cities or old architecture  like Gotham city with spires and churches mixed in with modern buildings?  Or a Kings landing type of city? And please make them on the dark side like Antfarm's new Sci-fy wall. I know that there's the stone mason stuff, which I have and I know there are some old poser blocks like that and I know that there are city sets out there, but I like the ability to create my own cityscape, with ease of use.  Imagine making your own intro for Game of Thrones!

There's a medieval city creation package, however you have to assemble the structures yourself. And I'm sure it would bog the computer down very badly.