improviments for shop search tool

EllessarrEllessarr Posts: 1,390
edited April 2019 in Product Suggestions

ok, while overal the search tool for the shops is somewhat ok, when comes to be more specific about what you where looking for it is a big nightmare i really feel it missing much more filters, could be good at last a filter tab for type of product eg: if cloth, if character, if addon, if texture, if animation, if pose, if hair, if shader, if a morph, because due to the huge library still a really a nightmare when you are trying to find things like ig you are looking for cloths, even typing cloths in the search it gonna still bring characters and others "related stuffs" but not only cloths then you can have a huge pain to look for what you want, could be good to have at last that extra tab to filter more what you are looking.

here exemples from renderosity site:

wold be really good to have some tabs like that to furter filter the search.

Post edited by Ellessarr on

Comments

• DripDrip Posts: 1,182

I'd REALLY like to have the sidebar from Renderosity here in the Daz Store. I'd also REALLY like to have that small "favourite" icon that I see on the products list for products I previously put as favourite on the products list here at Daz added to the Renderosity store.