Removing Scripts and Favorites menu items

There doesn't appear to be a DS GUI option for removing submenu items from either the Scripts or Favorites menu.

As a script developer, I sometimes need to rename scripts that I previously added, and then add the new file using the Custom Option selection. But I can't find a way of doing this from the user interface. If I've missed something, then please let me know.

I consider this to be a critical design error if there truely is no way at present. A good fix would be to add right-mouse click support to items in these menu,  and providing an option of deleting them. Obviously, your internal menu item should only be removed, and not the actual script file.

Please respond.

Many thanks!

Comments

• nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,715

F3 > Menus Tab > Main Menu Bar - expand it and then edit what you wish to

• Window>Workspace>Customise is the actual menu command, F3 is the keyboard shortcut for the same.

• Thanks Richard and nicstt. I never thought of looking there. It was able to remove what I wanted.

It would appear from the online documentation that a prior version of DS had a Edit menu selection to perform this. Having been in the software business before, I know how difficult it is to keep the docs current.

Thanks again.