Flash Sale Alerts III (with limited conversations, pretty please.)

Comments

• AtiAti Posts: 9,107
  • MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,216
    edited July 2020

I'm seeing a new flash sale, but the prices don't seem to be applying yet (and yes, I've tried with two different "New" items in my cart.

Post edited by MelanieL on
  • RiggswolfeRiggswolfe Posts: 904

Same issue but I may have simply missed it?

• bytescapesbytescapes Posts: 1,821
    edited July 2020

It worked for me when I tested it a few minutes ago. Remember to include a new item in your cart: the new item doesn't get the discount, but is required to trigger it.

If you're a PC+ member, an inexpensive new PC+ release will do the trick.

Post edited by bytescapes on
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,771

...didn't receive the email for the 3D Universe flash sale nearly 10:00 and when I went to check the sale it was already over.

edited July 2020

Seems to be working already. Remember to add a new item to your cart to trigger the discount.

Post edited by bytescapes on
  • Noah LGPNoah LGP Posts: 2,583
    edited July 2020
    Post edited by Noah LGP on
  • tetrisshot@gmail.com[email protected] Posts: 243
    edited July 2020
    Post edited by Chohole on
  • lana_lasslana_lass Posts: 518
    edited July 2020

Get 20% off these environments until Sunday 19th July with the new facebook code... https://www.daz3d.com/awesome-environments

Visit the Daz FB page (or instagram) for the code... https://en-gb.facebook.com/DAZ3D.FanPage/

Post edited by lana_lass on
  • lana_lass said:

Get 20% off these environments until Sunday 19th July with the new facebook code... https://www.daz3d.com/awesome-environments

Visit the Daz FB page (or instagram) for the code... https://en-gb.facebook.com/DAZ3D.FanPage/

I've tried to get the code to work a couple of times this afternoon.  Says it's an invalid code.  I must be doing something wrong.  I have items from the awesome environments page in my cart and copied/pasted the code from FB.  I keep getting the invalid code message.

Lee

Odd. I just tested it with the "Ultrascenery - Ecologies and Features Bundle 1" item from the awesome environments page, and it accepted the code without problems.

Try typing the code by hand, in case copy/paste is introducing stray characters of some kind?

• Odd. I just tested it with the "Ultrascenery - Ecologies and Features Bundle 1" item from the awesome environments page, and it accepted the code without problems.

Try typing the code by hand, in case copy/paste is introducing stray characters of some kind?

Thank you for the quick reply, bytescapes! :)  I did try typing in the code as well, but it didn't work either.

I truly appreciate your help!!

Lee

• Odd. I just tested it with the "Ultrascenery - Ecologies and Features Bundle 1" item from the awesome environments page, and it accepted the code without problems.

Thank you for the quick reply, bytescapes! :)  I did try typing in the code as well, but it didn't work either.

I truly appreciate your help!!

Lee

I have figured out my problem!  I had 6 items in the cart, when I took 1 item out, the code applied just fine.  Put the 6th back in and it fails.  I knew there was a limit of 5 items, but assumed the 6th would just be included at full price.  I had a feeling it was my fault, and it was!! :)

Thank you!

Lee

Very odd. I tried adding an item from the awesome environments set, and then added a new item from today's introductions -- because sometimes codes will fail to apply if there's something in the cart that the code doesn't apply to -- but it still worked fine for me (i.e. the discount was correctly applied to the qualifying item, and not to the other).

You could post a question in the sales problems thread and see if anyone there can help. Because it's the weekend, you may not get a rapid resolution, but it's worth a try.

• Very odd. I tried adding an item from the awesome environments set, and then added a new item from today's introductions -- because sometimes codes will fail to apply if there's something in the cart that the code doesn't apply to -- but it still worked fine for me (i.e. the discount was correctly applied to the qualifying item, and not to the other).

You could post a question in the sales problems thread and see if anyone there can help. Because it's the weekend, you may not get a rapid resolution, but it's worth a try.

No worries, I purchased 4 of the items and put 2 in my wishlist for the future.  Downloading my 4 vignettes right now.  Very thrilled to finally get these.

Thank you for all the assistance, bytescapes! Very much appreciated!! :)

Lee

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,226

I have figured out my problem!  I had 6 items in the cart, when I took 1 item out, the code applied just fine.  Put the 6th back in and it fails.  I knew there was a limit of 5 items, but assumed the 6th would just be included at full price.  I had a feeling it was my fault, and it was!! :)

Yes, when there's a limit on the number of items you can't have more in the cart. The coupon rules can't do complicated things like "pick the N cheapest among all valid items and apply coupon on those".

• Coupon-copia is up. Looks like it'll last all day. 

0721-flash-sale.jpg
    1400 x 700 - 3M
  • Noah LGPNoah LGP Posts: 2,583
    edited July 2020
    Post edited by Noah LGP on
  • sandmanmaxsandmanmax Posts: 992
    What does it take to get notified when something new is posted?
  • RGcincyRGcincy Posts: 2,826

Click the star at the left side top of page. That will bookmark it and you will get email notifications as long as you open them. 

• How long is a release considered a "new" release? when does it stop being "new"?

• How long is a release considered a "new" release? when does it stop being "new"?

Usually sixty days.

Please don't use this thread for general comments/queries - it's intended for news of offers, so people get a reply notification when something happens.

• RangerRickRangerRick Posts: 257

Is anyone looking into why  https://www.daz3d.com/sci-fi-abandoned-outpost ; has no discount?

Is anyone looking into why  https://www.daz3d.com/sci-fi-abandoned-outpost ; has no discount?

Please post sales related questions in the sales thread: https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/419986/new-there-s-always-another-sale-report-sales-issue-here and let's keep this thread be what it is meant to be: a notifications thread only.