Car Wash

Hi , i'd like to get some poses and props for G3/G8  washing a car i can't seem to find any.

Comments

• sjaammonssjaammons Posts: 185

Kind of surprised this isn't a thing, since the 'sexy pinup stuff is what sells the best here.

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 18,032

I'd like a real car wash at a real gas station that you drive through with those spinny pom-pom things and water jets & such...

• Seven193Seven193 Posts: 1,068
    I think he wants the kind of car wash with bikinis and lots of soapy bubbles.
    Dave230 said:

They dry the car after the car wash.

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,722
    Dave230 said:

They dry the car after the car wash.

not the ones i have been too, LOL

If the OP wants sexy car wash poses, just pick any pinup pose, apply it, then give her a sponge and move the forearm to the vehicle

• andrushuk1andrushuk1 Posts: 342

Dav230 nailed it , i'm looking for my Daz ladies to wash my car in their bikinis, who knows what that will lead to , mabey a water fight   :)

• andrushuk1andrushuk1 Posts: 342

This acually sounds like a job/project for https://www.daz3d.com/zeddicuss

• EightiesIsEnoughEightiesIsEnough Posts: 1,095
    edited August 2019

Kind of surprised this isn't a thing, since the 'sexy pinup stuff is what sells the best here.

I am not a fan of "sexy pinup material" myself, and while I am not interested in a car wash prop, I would love to see a different kind of self-serve gas station (one that you would commonly see in a city) other than what exists on Renderosity.  Surprising that the DAZ Shop doesn't have one as yet, except for the vintage variety.

Post edited by EightiesIsEnough on
  • GordigGordig Posts: 9,885
    JonSea31 said:

I would love to see a different kind of self-serve gas station (one that you would commonly see in a city) other than what exists on Renderosity.  

Between my age and how little time I’ve spent in either Oregon or New Jersey, I get a little confused when I hear the phrase “self-serve gas station”.

I can't remember a full-serve station anywhere I've been in the USA since sometime in the 80s. Full-serve stations used to be nice to visit - having some friendly cheery talkative fellow clean your car windshield, check your car fluids, and add your gas. My car's fluid's ain't been checked (well supposedly) nowadays since the last time I went & paid WalMart for 'The Works' Oil Change at about $50 and that's been some months ago now. It's a good thing my car is in good shape & I don't drive it much. Sort of like cashiers in a grocery store although that job is being eradicated now too.

• OstadanOstadan Posts: 1,123

There is a gas station with a service bay (mainly, I think, for smog inspections, but they may do other things) near me.  Their gas prices are about 75c/gallon higher than anything nearby.

edited August 2019

If the OP wants sexy car wash poses, just pick any pinup pose, apply it, then give her a sponge and move the forearm to the vehicle

It's true he could probably put together some freebie models and make his own poses with that, but I think he's just saying if all of this was already put together in a neat package, it would be an instant buy.  I don't see anything like this in the Daz store.

People do release pose and prop products.  All you need is a bucket, a yellow sponge (that doesn't look like a brick), and maybe a sign or two.  Bikinis, ladies, and cars not included.

Post edited by Seven193 on
  • SBibbSBibb Posts: 597

Doesn't have poses, but there is this car wash set: https://www.daz3d.com/at-the-car-wash (Currently on sale as part of a four hour flash sale).

• SevrinSevrin Posts: 6,305
    SBibb said:

Doesn't have poses, but there is this car wash set: https://www.daz3d.com/at-the-car-wash (Currently on sale as part of a four hour flash sale).

So is Foam Party!

edited August 2019
    Post edited by Seven193 on
  • SevrinSevrin Posts: 6,305
    Dave230 said:

There's a nice rigged hose that comes with Rigged Water, which you may want anyway for your project.  It's not Iray, but you can fix that.  If you do a search for "bucket" in the store, you'll see a prop set or two that comes with a sponge, as well.