Face Transfer Unlimited

I would like to see a Body Transfer Unlimited to go with the Face Transfer that would be COOL !

Comments

• SwanSwan Posts: 134
    edited October 2019

Not a bad idea.

Face Transfer Unlimited is pretty fricking awesome. Bought it just the other day. I was able to use a photograph of the model for a book cover I've designed, and man, that thing is ACCURATE.

Post edited by Swan on
  • andreretogasserandreretogasser Posts: 256
    edited October 2019

Face Transfer Unlimited is pretty fricking awesome. Bought it just the other day...... man, that thing is ACCURATE.

A small request to people with modern, powerful hardware, know-how AND face transfer! Please think of people like me with old, shabby hardware and caveman userskills. Use your infrastructure and bring us some familiar faces in the shop. Character heads like Anthony Quinn, Danny de Vito, Lee Van Cleef, Christopher Lee, Winston Churchill, Louis Armstrong! It would be GREAT!

Would Face Transfer work with paintings? I mean, could you bring us Washington, Bonaparte, de Ruyter? That would be awesome! Imagine the possibilities!

Post edited by andreretogasser on
  • Face Transfer Unlimited is pretty fricking awesome. Bought it just the other day...... man, that thing is ACCURATE.

A small request to people with modern, powerful hardware, know-how AND face transfer! Please think of people like me with old, shabby hardware and caveman userskills. Use your infrastructure and bring us some familiar faces in the shop. Character heads like Anthony Quinn, Danny de Vito, Lee Van Cleef, Christopher Lee, Winston Churchill, Louis Armstrong! It would be GREAT!

Would Face Transfer work with paintings? I mean, could you bring us Washington, Bonaparte, de Ruyter? That would be awesome! Imagine the possibilities!

Face Transfer works OK on my system, i7 920, 12GB RAM, 750Ti GPU

• bicc39bicc39 Posts: 589

An out of the box question.

Prior to yesterday, had and still  work with 4.11. Pipeline for characters  was morph dials,facegen/zbrush.

Because I saw a potential for time saving, I installed 4.12 to be able to use/purchase Face Transfer Unlimited.

I purchased and used the product yesterday. Works well.

Now, qustions.

I absolutely need to keep 4.11 as the default program.

So, what is the best way to create a Face Transfer figure in 4.12 , and be able to open it in 4.11.

Can I save and import the morphed figure?

Not a big problem with textures, but figures have distortion

Whatever I 'm doing ain't working.

• andreretogasserandreretogasser Posts: 256
    edited October 2019

Face Transfer works OK on my system, i7 920, 12GB RAM, 750Ti GPU

Lucky you - unfortunately my caveman userskills do not look the slightest impressed by this     ;-)

Post edited by andreretogasser on

Program working, few flaws but worth the work.

Keep getting same error message before completion.

Face Transfer failed to load the base material preset.
    The image will still transfer but with reduced quality.

Any hints.

Thank you.

• The preset is in the updated Genesis 8 starter files.

Thank you Catherine367ab, worked!!!

Attaching first effort,

Straight render

Sorry orange color????

audrey-hepburn-t9970.jpg
    386 x 386 - 19K
    audrey test.jpg
    480 x 640 - 133K
  • You're welcome :-)