Normal maps for G8M genitalia default UV

Does anybody know about G8M genitalia normal maps for the default G8M genitalia uv besides the one provided by powerage in his g8m genitals tool box product sold at renderotica?

Thank you for reading.

Comments

• Noraml maps, in geernal, do need to match the rest of the textures - otherwise you will get bumps that don't correspond to chnages in colour and vice-versa.

• lvls3dxlvls3dx Posts: 48
    edited October 2019

Thanks for the advice. I recognize I am far from reaching a perfect solution to my needs, but I believe a first step is to know with how many options may I count with. And precisely, because I usually don't set down  just with  the skins' surfaces settings  as they are handed by vendors thus my request.  

Overall, It's no secret how troublesome can be to have to have matching textrures for genitalia at some cases, specially if you want to texturize it adding veins and such. So right now I am in the middle of checking for a solution that may work for me having in mind I decided to work with default genitalia and not alternative ones like meipex's and such. I already do my own base color textures  and translucency ones, so I will have also to check displacements and overlays if I really feel like pushing it. Asking for normal maps, either to use them or as a reference is just another step on the way. Bur frankly, for now I don't feel confident enough when it's about making my own normal maps.

If anyone it's interested in knowing why I am facing things like this, I just got the idea from this artist from devianart: (warning, the link takes to an artistic nude)

https://www.deviantart.com/zniman/art/My-Iray-Skin-Texture-Setting-v2-0-701541301

As I said, thanks for you comment.

Post edited by lvls3dx on