Horse/equine ears ONLY morph for V3/M3/V4/M4/K4/Genesis?

ModernWizardModernWizard Posts: 850
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Hi, does anyone know of a free morph for producing horsey/equine ears on any gen3, gen4 or gen5 character? I'm looking for something like that included in Sparky's wonderful Amducias. I wish I could somehow extract the ear shapes only from that morph, but it's a whole-head deal.

Heck I'll even settle for deer or mule-like ears -- I just can't get that kind of folded, cupped shape with my V4 Morphs ++ and Morphia expansion. Thanks in advance!

--MW

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Moved to the Commons because it is a request for, not an offer of, a freebie.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

We have the Shapes in the Genesis Creature Creator set but they can not be positioned properly on the Head.

• shanteshante Posts: 206
    edited December 1969

Hi, does anyone know of a free morph for producing horsey/equine ears on any gen3, gen4 or gen5 character? I'm looking for something like that included in Sparky's wonderful Amducias. I wish I could somehow extract the ear shapes only from that morph, but it's a whole-head deal.

Heck I'll even settle for deer or mule-like ears -- I just can't get that kind of folded, cupped shape with my V4 Morphs ++ and Morphia expansion. Thanks in advance!

--MW

I have Amducius and some of his other characters and they are great. Have you tried adding the full morph to the head and select via the M4++ morph dials and/or the M4 Creature Creator Morphs dials set to dial back the head shapes except the ears?
    I will have to try that myself actually come to think on it. Been trying to create the donkey head of the character in Midsummer Nights Dream

Also sometime ago at Renderosity Free Stuff there was a toy horse figure set with nose and hears and stupid hat that were meant to be added to a barrel and rocker to make a toy horsie. I got it long ago when it first appeared and the ears for the kit have helped me a lot when in this bind. Get the morph that gets rid of M4 ears and add the horsie ear props. The rest is texturing.

• zawarkalzawarkal Posts: 1,018
    edited December 1969

Have you seen A3 Horsey by specs2 on renderosity