Tigerlily type stripes for gen3 and/or gen8?

I apologize if I'm asking about something already out there, but I cannot seem to find anything. I'm wanting to upgrade a character model to a newer generation of figure. Currently, it's Genesis 2 and I'm using the Tigerlily skin only because of the tiger stripe tattoo that comes along with it. Does anyone know where I could find a layered tattoo similar to this (thinner stripes) for either Genesis 3 or 8?

I've been working with Genesis 3 for so long, using Genesis 2 is like going back in time.

Vagabondtxt.png
1200 x 1080 - 2M

Comments

• jardinejardine Posts: 1,201

i'd love to see a g8f/iray version of tigerlily, too. 

• Gusf1Gusf1 Posts: 257

Have you looked at the "Legacy UVs" for genesis 3?

Gus

• Gusf1 said:

Have you looked at the "Legacy UVs" for genesis 3?

Gus

I could do that as well. I have the UV for gen2 to gen3 but I was hoping to find the stripes without the skin so I could layer it.

• MimicMollyMimicMolly Posts: 2,146

I have been trying to manually convert a M5 UV tattoo to G8M. I have the Cayman Studios geografts to get the UVs to use map transfer, but trying to edit the shoulders is a pain. I see that such a method also won't quite work out well with Tigerlily because she's got shoulder and thigh stripes.

I agree on a new tiger/striped skin or Diffuse Overlay or LIE product for this.

• jardinejardine Posts: 1,201

an iray-native version crafted to make the most of g8 dual-lobe skin maps and parameters could be amazing. 

i've seen some really nice conversions of tigerlily's g2 skin, though.  shibashake has one image in the gallery that practically set my eyes on fire.  but i'd guess that shibashake did a lot of surfaces finessing to get that result.

j