TRASPOSER

edited December 1969 in Carrara Discussion

The late Transposer is really useful for Carrara 8.5.
Okay, he can not get back to business issues and so on. But why DAZ3D does not create a similar version with superb functions Transposer a "TransDAZStudio" version for Carrara?
I know there are other ways to import files from DAZ Studio to Carrara, but none of them is better for me than the Transposer or the name you want to give. But do something about it, please. I'm sure many will thank and BUY!
Thank you.

-----------------

O saudoso Transposer faz muita falta para o Carrara 8.5.
Ok, ele não tem como voltar por questões comerciais e etc. Mas por que a DAZ3D não cria uma versão similar com as ótimas funções do Transposer, uma versão "TransDAZStudio" para o Carrara??
Eu sei que existem outras formas de importar os arquivos do DAZ Studio para o Carrara, mas nenhuma delas é melhor para mim do que o Transposer ou o nome que quiserem dar. Mas façam algo a respeito, por favor. Tenho certeza que muitos vão agradecer e COMPRAR!
Obrigado.

Comments

• edited December 1969

The late Transposer is really useful for Carrara 8.5.
    Okay, he can not get back to business issues and so on. But why DAZ3D does not create a similar version with superb functions Transposer a “TransDAZStudio” version for Carrara?
    I know there are other ways to import files from DAZ Studio to Carrara, but none of them is better for me than the Transposer or the name you want to give. But do something about it, please. I’m sure many will thank and BUY!
    Thank you.

————————-

O saudoso Transposer faz muita falta para o Carrara 8.5.
    Ok, ele não tem como voltar por questões comerciais e etc. Mas por que a DAZ3D não cria uma versão similar com as ótimas funções do Transposer, uma versão “TransDAZStudio” para o Carrara??
    Eu sei que existem outras formas de importar os arquivos do DAZ Studio para o Carrara, mas nenhuma delas é melhor para mim do que o Transposer ou o nome que quiserem dar. Mas façam algo a respeito, por favor. Tenho certeza que muitos vão agradecer e COMPRAR!
    Obrigado.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,910
    edited December 1969

Please don't post duplicate threads of the same subject in multiple forums

• evilproducerevilproducer Posts: 9,050
    edited December 1969

Quite honestly, I thought Transposer sucked. I could never get it to work right and it was unstable on my system. The plus of having it was that I was forced to learn how to import and then rig and weight paint the Poser and DAZ character .obj files in Carrara.

With the ability of Carrara to open Poser files, the need for Transposer died a merciful death. It will not be missed by me.

• wetcircuitwetcircuit Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Quite honestly, I thought Transposer sucked.

Agree. It was a necessary evolutionary step, I guess, but you were cut off from being able to do anything with the figure. I don't see the advantage...?
  • edited December 1969

The plus of having it was that I was forced to learn how to import and then rig and weight paint the Poser and DAZ character .obj files in Carrara.

-----

I adapted to the import. OBJ, but rather by the TRANSPOSER be direct without having to create a new file. And if it was adapted for DAZ Studio (currently use) would be perfect, in my view.