3D Fever Dreams

ghastlycomicghastlycomic Posts: 2,528
edited December 1969 in The Commons

I've been sick as a dog all week. Last night I had fever dreams I was trying to model my infected bronchial tubes with 3D Coat but every time I tried to retopo the sculpt the model kept turning into a sweater, or a kerchief, or a hat.

Stupid fever dreams.

Comments

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,667
    edited December 1969

LOL, been sick also with a bad cold while on vacation this week. I have been watching and reading lots of superhero comics and movies and they have made for some interesting and intense dreams, last night I was in a cafe hanging out with Bruce Wayne, Clark Kent, Oliver Queen and Diana Prince, definitely did not want to wake from that one.

• patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
    edited December 1969

Not sick but had a good modeling dream. Using hand in air, no computer, no software, nothing, making the 3D models in real life 'one face normal' at a time :-)

• ghastlycomicghastlycomic Posts: 2,528
    edited December 1969

Whenever I have a fever my dreams always involve performing some meaningless, menial , repetitive task which somehow doesn't go as it's supposed to. The dreams become mentally exhausting and I wake up more tired than when I went to sleep. One of my least favourite things about being sick. The fever seems to have broke now so hopefully tonight I'll get a good sleep.

I have a show to perform on Saturday so I hope I'm well by then. This flu was on a low boil for two weeks, just kind of a slightly soar throat and a general malaise but then this week it hit me like a tonne of bricks. Dead relatives beckoning me into the light type of sick.

I could barely focus on anything this week so I didn't get much work done on anything. Tried watching some tutorials but too spiny in the brain pan to concentrate on anything.

• jorge dorlandojorge dorlando Posts: 1,156
    edited December 1969

Hey! I'm not dreaming about anything!
    I wanted to dream!

• jorge dorlandojorge dorlando Posts: 1,156
    edited December 1969

Not sick but had a good modeling dream. Using hand in air, no computer, no software, nothing, making the 3D models in real life 'one face normal' at a time :-)

So ... in your dream you thought was God ...?