body hair

Exnem has a bodyhair product for G8, that is pretty good. But it is very basic. I wish there were a product that let us change its attributes as a function of the particular node of a character, so that I could make it look different on the thighs than the shins or on the upper arms and lower arms. Those attributes should include color, density, length, width, direction, whether or not it lies on the surface or sticks straight out. (That last option would go very well with a goosebumps morph). The hair on human beings differs depending on which body part it is on. Any truely realistic rendering of a person would have those features.  (Exnem, if you see this, you would be the logical developer to make such a product!)

Comments

• Exnem is not a vendor here, so the likelyhood of them seeing this is slim. Perhaps message them over on Renderosity?

• Thank you, zombietagerrung. I had forgotten that I bought it from Renderosity. Nevertheless, his program is pretty minimal. There seem to be at least a few bodyhair options for male characters. Perhaps one of those developers would be willing to take a stab at it developing a product for G8 females like the one I suggest.

• Thank you, zombietagerrung. I had forgotten that I bought it from Renderosity. Nevertheless, his program is pretty minimal. There seem to be at least a few bodyhair options for male characters. Perhaps one of those developers would be willing to take a stab at it developing a product for G8 females like the one I suggest.

It's definitely something in dev :D

• It would be especially awesome if it were a merchant resource.

• I'm glad to hear that ChangelingChick! I will buy it.

• TDBAGZTDBAGZ Posts: 165

::cough cough, strand based hair, cough:: Hmmm, what?

• jp1851jp1851 Posts: 25

Instant buy for me ChangelingChick