Quick question about the pose dials for the Jessica Dress

ChronopunkChronopunk Posts: 292
edited December 1969 in The Commons

The topic lays out the bulk of this:

The pose dials on the Jessica Dress - what poses are they designed to work with? They would appear to (at least a few of them) match up with the basic Victoria 6 poses, but many of them do not. Is there a pose pack I'm missing, somewhere that these are designed to work with?

I'll happily throw my money at them if need be, as I love the dress and would love to pair it with the microphone prop I picked up on another sale some time back for some of that smoky nightclub action. :)

Anyone got some bread crumbs for me to follow?

Comments

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,918
    edited December 1969

Please do not bump a thread just to bring it back up to the first page

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,072
    edited December 1969

The Basic V6 Poses.
    The Pose # is meant to match with the morph dial/slider with the same number.
    Unfortunately some of the morphs only change with the upper torso. I don't know why. It was a bit disappointing, I had hoped the PA would update the files to correct it.

jess_dress.JPG
    773 x 338 - 29K
  • ChronopunkChronopunk Posts: 292
    edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    Please do not bump a thread just to bring it back up to the first page

I am very sorry, and I apologize. I will do my best to prevent that from happening again. It's a learned behavior from other discussion forums that I should have realized wouldn't be looked upon highly here (this is a far more civilized forum). Again, my apologies.

The Basic V6 Poses.
    The Pose # is meant to match with the morph dial/slider with the same number.
    Unfortunately some of the morphs only change with the upper torso. I don't know why. It was a bit disappointing, I had hoped the PA would update the files to correct it.

I must have looked at that inclusion list a half-dozen times without seeing that. I feel like a complete idiot, now. (Twice over! New record!)

Thank you, sir. Hopefully an update is in the works for the morphs sometime soon. :)