GENX2 MANUAL

reelyorreelyor Posts: 235
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Could someone please point me towards the .PDF manual location for this product? The product page says one comes with it, but I can't find it.
Thanks

Comments

• riftwitchriftwitch Posts: 1,405
    edited December 1969

reelyor said:
    Could someone please point me towards the .PDF manual location for this product? The product page says one comes with it, but I can't find it.
    Thanks

I couldn't find it installed anywhere. I found it in the GenX 2 zip. In Windows 7, it was in: \Documents\DAZ 3D\Studio\My Library\IM00018321-02_GenesisGenerationX2forDAZStudio45Win64bit.zip\DAZ Studio_4.5_(64bit)\docs\Plugins\Genesis Generation X2.

• reelyorreelyor Posts: 235
    edited December 1969

The above link took me to his website, and it is in the upper right of the screen. Have it now.
    Thanks

• TheWheelManTheWheelMan Posts: 1,014
    edited December 1969

Just an FYI, the manual can also be downloaded from the DAZ wiki:

http://wiki.daz3d.com/doku.php/public/read_me/index/18321/start

• LindseyLindsey Posts: 1,985
    edited December 1969

On a Windows computer, DIM installs GenX2.pdf manual in C:\Program Files\DAZ 3D\DAZStudio4\docs\Plugins\Genesis Generation X2

• SickleYieldSickleYield Posts: 7,631
    edited December 1969

I found it, but the installation section doesn't actually say how to do a manual install. I've only got DIM on one of my computers, and they don't have DAZ Studio installed to the same place on both (everything is default on this laptop that has DIM, nothing is on the main machine that doesn't), so I'm at sea as to why it still doesn't work after I installed it to where my original Gen X files were.

I'm assuming it's an installation problem because when I tell it to find V4 as a source figure it says "resolving script calls" and does nothing.