Gothic Phoebe - Render & Questions/Comments Thread [Commercial]

Fred Winkler ArtFred Winkler Art Posts: 795
edited April 2014 in The Commons

Hi All,
This is for the new Phoebe character (http://www.daz3d.com/fw-phoebe-hd), as a comment/questions and of course render thread. But of course it's also for anything to do with this release, the cool hair by Valea as well as Fisty's amazing new outfit.
http://www.daz3d.com/phoebe-hd-bundle-gothic-character-outfit-and-hair

So if you have any questions regarding this release, or you just want to show off your cool renders with any of it, then please feel free to do it here. :)
Just a quick message for Poser users though.... regarding the HD.
In Poser the HD doesn't set itself to the highest level by itself, like it does in DS, so you'll have to do it manually. Simply select the body (character and/or corset) and open click on "mesh resolution" there go into settings, take off limits, and then set the whole thing to 3. that will render with the sub-d level at 3 for the HD stuff, just like it would do in DS.

05-phoebe-hd-bundle---gothic-character-outfit-and-hair-daz3d.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 747K
00-main-phoebe-hd-bundle---gothic-character-outfit-and-hair-daz3d.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 704K
Phoebe_Main-daz3d.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 1M
Post edited by Fred Winkler Art on

Comments

• Fred Winkler ArtFred Winkler Art Posts: 795
    edited December 1969

Oh and just in case you haven't seen it yet,.... but she still looks great even if you don't have V6

Phoebe_Popup12-daz3d.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 861K
  • RenpatsuRenpatsu Posts: 828
    edited December 1969

Came home, saw her, had to buy her *laughs* the whole bundle of course :)

A big thanks to Fisty for providing "Fiends Forever" fits on the clothing - the outfit will suit the fiends as well as it does Phoebe :)

It is really nice to see a team work that well together and create such a well thought out package :) Thanks to all of you :)

edited December 1969

Renpatsu said:
    Came home, saw her, had to buy her *laughs* the whole bundle of course :)

A big thanks to Fisty for providing "Fiends Forever" fits on the clothing - the outfit will suit the fiends as well as it does Phoebe :)

It is really nice to see a team work that well together and create such a well thought out package :) Thanks to all of you :)

I am glad you like it, hope you get loads of great renders from it all. and yep. I love that Fisty does FF fits for her stuff, just gives it more variety as well.

• FistyFisty Posts: 3,416
    edited December 1969

Here's another render of Fiends in the outfit.. it was before I made the textures so it's just some shaders on it.

There is a lot of info in the readme for the outfit and the matching shaders/mt5s so take a look at those. All of the textures are greyscale based so you're not tied to the colors I chose, there are instructions in the readme on the easiest way to tweak them to your liking or to match other items... I tried to make this set as kit-bash friendly as possible.

A quick note on the corset morph.. It looks good full strength on default G2F and smaller busted characters, the larger your characters breasts are the lower you'll want to dial that corset morph otherwise it just looks kind of ridiculous.

Gothic.jpg
    750 x 975 - 467K
  • Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,823
    edited April 2014

Phoebe makes for an interesting Vampire Pirate Captain :)

The Vampire Pirate

Strong, bold, beautiful and deadly. Phoebe Verana, vampire and Captain of the pirate vessel simply called Silent Death, her crew mostly consisting of vampires that she herself has turned. The very name of the vessel strikes fear in the boldest of seafarers, the name of the captain herself makes them want to hide...

thevampirepirate.jpg
    1950 x 1500 - 321K
    Post edited by Carola O on
    edited December 1969

Carola O said:
    Phoebe makes for an interesting Vampire Pirate Captain :)

The Vampire Pirate

Strong, bold, beautiful and deadly. Phoebe Verana, vampire and Captain of the pirate vessel simply called Silent Death, her crew mostly consisting of vampires that she herself has turned. The very name of the vessel strikes fear in the boldest of seafarers, the name of the captain herself makes them want to hide...

looking great to me and I think you are right, she does make for an interesting Vampire Pirate :)

• FistyFisty Posts: 3,416
    edited December 1969

Fabulous Carola!

edited December 1969

Thanks Fisty :) I am already planning out another one in my head.. but has a RP event tonight so won't be able to work on it now :)

edited December 1969

Here's one with Phoebe, gianni with some Dan wolfhead mixed in and topped up with the Fancy shaders :)

Sire and Childe

sireandchilde.jpg
    1170 x 1446 - 226K
    edited December 1969

Carola O said:
    Here's one with Phoebe, gianni with some Dan wolfhead mixed in and topped up with the Fancy shaders :)

Sire and Childe

wow this is very cool Carola, I love it