male bits

morganflint10morganflint10 Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in The Commons

is anyone else having the problem with the male bits sticking to the models inner thigh? if so, is there a way to fix it? is a DAZ model and his bits if that matters.....

Comments

• ByrdieByrdie Posts: 1,781
    edited December 1969

Which version? If it's one of the Genesis based males it should load & fit automatically in the proper place. Unless you're trying to fit, say, M5's parts on a morphed M6. In that case, sometimes the baubles will get squished in/around the thigh. Select the genital section that does not look right and see if there are any sliders/morphs to re-position it..

• morganflint10morganflint10 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

i was trying to use gianni's bits on other models and it does it, but there are no sliders, the "baubles" as you called em, stick to the inner thigh and move with it. (it works fine on gianni)

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,429
    edited December 1969

Which other models? If they aren't versions of Genesis 2 Male then if you used AutoFit or the Transfer Utility to rerig them that's what would happen - the tools project from the nearest bit of the new figure into the mesh when assigning the rigging and weight maps, losing the existing bones and rigging.

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

huh? gianni has his very own bits? it isn't g2m's bits with a gianni fit morph?

• ByrdieByrdie Posts: 1,781
    edited December 1969

The G2M bits I have are the ones that came with Gianni when I bought the pro bundle. No problem so far using them on the basic Genesis 2 male or M6. Have not tried them with M5/Genesis as he has his own. But what the OP is describing here sounds exactly like what I used to see when trying M5's parts on the G2 male even using the parenting not autofit method if I applied certain morphs to him.

edited December 1969

i was trying to use em on genesis. is there a way to make em work, i dont have bits for genesis ATM. i dont know if gainni's bits are remorphed/texture G2M bits or not, i think they just have the skin map to match gainnis skin. i dont have any to compare them to ATM.

• DZ_jaredDZ_jared Posts: 1,316
    edited December 1969

i was trying to use em on genesis. is there a way to make em work, i dont have bits for genesis ATM. i dont know if gainni's bits are remorphed/texture G2M bits or not, i think they just have the skin map to match gainnis skin. i dont have any to compare them to ATM.

The Genitalia that comes with Gianni is the Genesis 2 Male Genitalia. It includes morphs and textures for Gianni.

There really isn't a good way to get them to fit to Genesis even with clones you are going to have a hard time since they are a geografting figure.

To get the Genesis Male Genitalia you'll need to purchase one of the Male Genesis Pro Bundles or Pro Suites for example the Michael 5 Pro Bundle.

edited December 1969

ok, i figured that, thx anyway