• TimingisEverythingTimingisEverything Posts: 112
    edited December 1969

In the commons Section Plz

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

There you go

• pwiecekpwiecek Posts: 1,575
    edited May 2014

The only one I've ever seen was by Kaposer and included with his Xanna, Naika, Zandra V4 character morphs and his Easy Breast System.

Over at Rendo.

Post edited by pwiecek on
    edited December 1969

Yes, I have used his (Fixer) mags, but Ive still been unable to achieve the results I want with it

I will say Ive had ... Much Success by smoothing the clothes in Zbrush with the (SmoothValleys) Brush.
    Im ready to call this the solution

• SlimerJSpudSlimerJSpud Posts: 1,453
    edited December 1969

Wasn't the NBM/NGM/NPM morph set the thing for this? Of course, there are so many variations on the products, you'll go nuts trying to figure out which one to get.
    http://www.daz3d.com/nbm-for-v4

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,429
    edited December 1969

No, the user is wanting to "fill-in" the cleavage on clothing, to remove the shrink-wrap effect, not (necessarily) to change the shape of the breasts which is what the NBM and NGM sets do.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

V3 had a Spandex morph injection, but for some reason V4 doesn't. I often use the top of the V4 body suit with a suitable tex and trans to simulate this, as that does have a spandex morph in it.

edited December 1969

pwiecek said:
    The only one I've ever seen was by Kaposer and included with his Xanna, Naika, Zandra V4 character morphs and his Easy Breast System.

Over at Rendo.

Wasn't the NBM/NGM/NPM morph set the thing for this? Of course, there are so many variations on the products, you'll go nuts trying to figure out which one to get.
    http://www.daz3d.com/nbm-for-v4

No, the user is wanting to "fill-in" the cleavage on clothing, to remove the shrink-wrap effect, not (necessarily) to change the shape of the breasts which is what the NBM and NGM sets do.

I wasn't referring to Easy Breast System. for the breast morphs. If you look at the product, it includes a "fixer" prop that pulls the clothing out of the cleavage. Admittedly, its several years old and probably doesn't work as well as the Genesis tool.

edited May 2014

Both Wardrobe Wizard and CrossDresser have options that allow for looser fit to the clothing. I don't know whether either has enough control to accomplish what the OP wants.

Maybe clothing converter (which has more manual control options) or a modelling program are the only options.

Post edited by pwiecek on
    edited May 2014

pwiecek said:
    Both Wardrobe Wizard and CrossDresser have options that allow for looser fit to the clothing. I don't know whether either has enough control to accomplish what the OP wants.

Maybe clothing converter (which has more manual control options) or a modelling program are the only options.

Yep, a Clothes Converter (MorphingClothes) and Modeling program (Zbrush) are my only solution

It works well though with MorphingClothes, I barely need zbrush. Ive discovered there are some clothes products I can use as templates or "Clones"
    these clothes products have mostly all V4s morphs and they have the breast area fixed already. So that when I transfer the morphs, They adopt the morphs of the clothes.

Only problem is Finding good fullbody "templates"

The one Im using is "Leisure Suit 1" http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/leisure-suit-1/96469
    The only drawback is I cant use it long-sleeves and such since it doesnt contain forearm-bones since it is a T-shirt/Overalls

If anyone knows of any better templates please let me know

Post edited by TimingisEverything on