Problem with Shoe Pack for Genesis 2 Female

Melissa ConwayMelissa Conway Posts: 590
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Just bought this and tried the boots on G2F, but they load distorted. Before I put in yet another cry for help with the good folks at DAZ, does anyone have any idea why this might be happening..? Thanks.

messedupboots.png
1920 x 1080 - 456K

Comments

• FistyFisty Posts: 3,416
    edited December 1969

look in poses for a pose.. high heels almost always look distorted when they're in zero pose like that

• Melissa ConwayMelissa Conway Posts: 590
    edited December 1969

Ohhhhhh! I've never used high heels before. That fixed it. :) Thanks.

• FistyFisty Posts: 3,416
    edited May 2014

I should probably extrapolate a little.. Since those are very high heels you'll probably want to pose your G2 first, if you use a premade pose it's likely not going to have the feet bent enough for those shoes even if it was made for high heels. So pose first, then apply the feet pose for the shoes again, y-translate your G2 so it's standing on the floor instead of under it, and then rotate the left and right feet until they're flat on the ground if the shoe pose removed that from the original pose. I'm very careful to not include the ankle rotations other than the required x-rotation (bend) when I make shoe poses like that but not everyone is.

Post edited by Fisty on
  • Melissa ConwayMelissa Conway Posts: 590
    edited December 1969

Thanks again, Fisty! I appreciate your going the extra mile for a question that's probably been asked a bazillion times... :-)

M.