? check please ... store item not registering as sold "timed out"

patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
edited May 2014 in The Commons

Not that's it's a super big deal except that when I went back to buy something hoping for a discount, there was no discount offered.
And because I've purchased this item [possibly a little too hastily] 'cause i didn't realize that in buying it, there was to be more stuff on sale - and the little ad that I eventually found [I know it's on the front page] ... says nothing about items all having to be in the cart at the same time ... so if that was a prerequisite, oh well another lost sale ... but I might want that 10% off dragon 3.

http://www.daz3d.com/everyday-wardrobe-for-genesis-2-female-s-jeans-and-shirt

Post edited by patience55 on

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,582
    edited December 1969

Not that's it's a super big deal except that when I went back to buy something hoping for a discount, there was no discount offered.
    And because I've purchased this item [possibly a little too hastily] 'cause i didn't realize that in buying it, there was to be more stuff on sale - and the little ad that I eventually found [I know it's on the front page] ... says nothing about items all having to be in the cart at the same time ... so if that was a prerequisite, oh well another lost sale ... but I might want that 10% off dragon 3.

http://www.daz3d.com/everyday-wardrobe-for-genesis-2-female-s-jeans-and-shirt

Does it show for you in DIM/Product Library?

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,933
    edited December 1969

Doesn't show as purchased for me either, although I've already downloaded, installed with DIM, and rendered the thing!

• jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281
    edited December 1969

The store is showing it as PURCHASED for me...I havne't yet d/l or installed it tho.

• MattymanxMattymanx Posts: 6,898
    edited December 1969

Purchased and downloaded and shows as purchased.

edited December 1969

OK, I logged out completely (store and forum), restarted my browser and logged back in. Now it shows purchased. Looks like it is OK. Maybe just a stale login state or something?

• patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
    edited December 1969

barbult said:
    OK, I logged out completely (store and forum), restarted my browser and logged back in. Now it shows purchased. Looks like it is OK. Maybe just a stale login state or something?

I tried this last night too but no joy. Today it is showing as purchased so hopefully coupon will arrive when it's supposed to "just in case" I wish to purchase the dragon 3. Got a store email today mentioning of the jean set for $3 and the discount on her store providing everything is in the cart at the same time. News a little late [sale is over] but hay, that's life.

edited December 1969

barbult said:

I tried this last night too but no joy. Today it is showing as purchased so hopefully coupon will arrive when it's supposed to "just in case" I wish to purchase the dragon 3. Got a store email today mentioning of the jean set for $3 and the discount on her store providing everything is in the cart at the same time. News a little late [sale is over] but hay, that's life.
    It was poor form for DAZ to not mention the restriction in the web page ad. I had never used these products, and this was a good chance for me to give them a try at minimal investment. However, once I had purchased the new set and tried it out, it was too late to get more at the discount, because they were not in the cart at the same time. Like you say, that's life. I feel sorry that the vendor probably missed out on more sales of the products, because people didn't know about the "same time" restriction.

• cecilia.robinsoncecilia.robinson Posts: 2,208
    edited December 1969

I had three things in my cart and then, out of blue sky, the newest set for $3 lost its discount. The rest of the offer still worked, but it was apparently screwed up. Aave told me the sale's meant to last until Friday (that's what DAZ told her). It is still Thursday in Europe, so in Utah, it certainly is (I'm eight hours ahead of you). I'm strongly fed up with a broken sale, it had such grand chances.

• kimhkimh Posts: 386
    edited December 1969

I had three things in my cart and then, out of blue sky, the newest set for $3 lost its discount. The rest of the offer still worked, but it was apparently screwed up. Aave told me the sale's meant to last until Friday (that's what DAZ told her). It is still Thursday in Europe, so in Utah, it certainly is (I'm eight hours ahead of you). I'm strongly fed up with a broken sale, it had such grand chances.

Yep...it's still Thursday here too and it's not on sale for me either. I'd pick it up in a heart beat if it was. I usually do fantasy scenes but for that price, I'd buy it just in case

• LindseyLindsey Posts: 1,985
    edited December 1969

If the 60% savings are significant to you, there is the option of spending $3.00 again to receive the discount.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,582
    edited December 1969

It should be fixed now and back at $3.

• patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
    edited December 1969

atm - the jeans are back to $3 ...

yes one could spend the $3 twice I suppose to get a discount but uh ...

anyhow if anybody hasn't bought this yet and wants more items at the discount, they have to be in the cart along with the $3 item.

http://www.daz3d.com/new-releases/everyday-wardrobe-for-genesis-2-female-s-jeans-and-shirt

This being Friday now over here, have no idea how long it'll last. Could be a few more hours, could be a few days. Sales on Friday going over weekends have a habit of being a bit quirky.