I propose a background of hell and heaven with a large area.

edited June 2020 in Product Suggestions

I propose a background of hell and heaven with a large area.
This background is present in the shop, but it is too small and not too detailed.
And imagination is common.
So I am not interested in these backgrounds.

I need a high level of work.
I need a vast heaven and hell. And I need an artist's very good imagination.
The background of Hell and Heaven is very important to the artist's imagination.
The use of this background is a must-have for fantasy fans.

I think there are many people who like fantasy.
So, there are many demon characters in the shop, and there are many angel and fairy characters.
Peoples, Dogs Characters that never die...

To be exact... Not the narrow background of hell and heaven. It's the whole world of hell and heaven (scenery, sight). The sky of hell is red, and clouds are made of fire. ... Or there is a lava-ocean(It's not cooled, it's hot, it's flowing, it's moving, it's a wave of lava.) in the world of hell, just as there is an ocean in the world. Or in hell, gravity is the opposite. So the earth is above, and the sky is below... We need this broad world.

However, there is not much background for these characters to meet.

I am not good at English.

Thank you.

Post edited by Chohole on

Comments

• SevrinSevrin Posts: 6,305

The PAs who know what those places look like are no longer actively making products for the store.  I also doubt they are checking the forums, to be honest.

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,600
    edited June 2020

Flipmode has 2 easy environments with a hell theme. Here is one.. https://www.daz3d.com/easy-environments-hell

Post edited by Serene Night on
  • Drogo NazhurDrogo Nazhur Posts: 1,080

+1 yes

• nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,715

I would ask, who's interpretation of heaven and hell?

• Drogo NazhurDrogo Nazhur Posts: 1,080
    nicstt said:

Christian ... Asgardian ... Olympian ... are pretty much similiar

• XenomorphineXenomorphine Posts: 2,421

There are also these:

https://www.daz3d.com/epic-skydomes-cloud-haven-hdri
    https://www.daz3d.com/muelsfell-modular-hellscape

Should also be able to use the various desolate landscapes (TerraDome 3 is a one-stop environmental set) and cloud kits, combined with various HDRI atmospheres.

• jaxprogjaxprog Posts: 312
    nicstt said:

You took the words right out my mouth! LOL.

There's a bibical point of view where its a lake of fire.

Then there's some miserable bloke who is married.

And heaven... Streets paved of gold. There's not much to go here. In my opinion heaven would be a place where there is the absence of sin. It would be perferect. I guess you could image the Garden of Eden before the fall of man where human kind could be in fellowship or in the presence of God.

• jaxprog said:

Then there's some miserable bloke who is married.

LOVE IT! A (almost) divorced user!

• I propose a background of hell and heaven with a large area.
    This background is present in the shop, but it is too small and not too detailed.
    And imagination is common.
    So I am not interested in these backgrounds.

I need a high level of work.
    I need a vast heaven and hell. And I need an artist's very good imagination.
    The background of Hell and Heaven is very important to the artist's imagination.
    The use of this background is a must-have for fantasy fans.

I think there are many people who like fantasy.
    So, there are many demon characters in the shop, and there are many angel and fairy characters.
    Peoples, Dogs Characters that never die...

To be exact... Not the narrow background of hell and heaven. It's the whole world of hell and heaven (scenery, sight). The sky of hell is red, and clouds are made of fire. ... Or there is a lava-ocean(It's not cooled, it's hot, it's flowing, it's moving, it's a wave of lava.) in the world of hell, just as there is an ocean in the world. Or in hell, gravity is the opposite. So the earth is above, and the sky is below... We need this broad world.

However, there is not much background for these characters to meet.

I am not good at English.

Thank you.

You pretty much want an artist's idea of what Heaven/Hell is in a large area. Good luck with that as its been interpreted in so many different ways ranging from the mundane to complete fantasy.

One thing is certain is that the Bottomless Pit(Abyss), Hades, Tartarus, etc., are not Hell aka. Gehenna, lake of fire, etc. The bottomless pit consists of a great gulf which divides the pleasant side from the unpleasant sides where which you have "compartments" such as Hades & Tartarus. Tartarus, a place of woe, is said by the Greeks to be as far below Hades as the earth is below heaven, if I recall correctly, and is the holding place of angels that left their "oiketerion" and produced unnatural offspring with human women which resulted in the nephilim(earth-born). Its where we get "demons", disembodied spirits that without a host, "can neither see, nor hear, nor talk". As with the bottomless pit(a system of holding places), there's Biblical evidence that suggests Hell also has its gradations of torment, which at present there are no condemned "occupants" within.

In my opinion, if you want to have a general idea of what Hell is, then think about what heaven isn't: No order or system, just complete chaos. No fellowship or interaction with anyone except for one's own tormenting memories while being burned with extreme heat or cold.

In my opinion, if you want to have a general idea of what Hell is, then think about what heaven isn't: No order or system, just complete chaos. No fellowship or interaction with anyone except for one's own tormenting memories while being burned with extreme heat or cold.

You mean like the Youtube comments section?

• Sevrin said:

You mean like the Youtube comments section?

I couldn't tell you since I'm not sure which Youtube channels you're referring to(some are worse/better than others), but if you're equating it to an unmoderated forum, then yes, the concept of "chaos" is similar.

• Heaven is typically depicted as a heavenly city in the clouds kind of thing - just get one of the nice cloud sets (which tend to be huge, anyway) and pop in a nice set of gates, and maybe a castle rendered in gold!  I could see an interesting set for Hell based on Dante's inferno, though :-)

There's this at Renderosity