Clown cloth shaders

anaximanes_2000anaximanes_2000 Posts: 342
edited September 2020 in Product Suggestions

I am about to start a new project, and I will need clown clothes. I plan on using a lot of Daz outfits, and if I have to I will just make all my own materials in Photoshop, but it's even easier if somebody makes clown shaders for me! So, just putting that idea out there that if you want to make some extra money, I could use several clown clothes type shaders. Thanks!

To show folks what I am talking about, I will also attach a quick picture of an almagamation of clown patterns I found here as well.  My comment I made at the bottom of the screen did not post for some odd reason.

ClownShaders.jpg
1920 x 1080 - 1M
Post edited by anaximanes_2000 on

Comments

• Wouldn't you just use bright colors, polka dots, plaids, etc.?  All of those shaders already exist.  Just search through the available shader packs.

• While I do appreciate your... helpful... comment, I am looking specifically for a shader set of clown inspired looks to purchase.  (No adverse to any new clown/carnival ANYTHING for that matter as the older stuff is really dated!)

• SevrinSevrin Posts: 6,305

As you obviously have something very particular in mind, it would be helpful if you provided reference images.  One person's clown is another's elected official.

• What I'm saying is this: If you are already planning to use shaders on existing outfits, you could use already existing shaders to accomplish what you are trying to do.  For example, if you wanted to change a jacket from a solid color to a check pattern, couldn't you just use www.daz3d.com/gingham-and-stripes-iray-shaders?

"Clown" is not a type of fabric or textile.  Nor is it a color or color pattern.  Asking for "clown clothes type shaders" is a bit like asking for "cowboy clothes type shaders" or "housewife clothes type shaders".  Cowboys and housewives would presumably wear things made of usual clothing materials (textiles, leather, etc.) in a variety of colors and patterns.

• I am talking about shaders like these all in a package together.  (Especially with Halloween approaching)

ClownShaders.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 1M