Somerset Valley from above? (flying dragon view)

MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
edited December 1969 in The Commons

i'm looking at Somerset Valley as a scene for dragon flyby.

none of the promos show from above???

is it tree billboards? or is there a tree canopy?

Comments

• atozedatozed Posts: 77
    edited December 1969

Inquiring minds want to know!

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

Reading the small print on the promo pictures: some trees are 3D, others billboards.

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

without the return policy in full effect with the punches thing, I am soooo noootttt taking a chance on it.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,429
    edited December 1969

Since the item is no longer earning a punch refunds should be available normally.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,429
    edited December 1969

Actually, if you have punches and still get a discount on the item (compare the price in the cart with the price on the product page) then that would block the returns policy - so check that before completing the purchase, if you are tempted.

edited December 1969

thanks. hmm, i'll wait til someone shows some renders.

the no refund rule is majorly holding back my spending. iz a good thing :lol: save my money for aiko6. :)

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

the no refund rule is majorly holding back my spending. iz a good thing :lol: save my money for aiko6. :)

Wellllll, there is the possibility of buying after the first two days - when items don't give punches anymore, but still are on introductory sale price.
    (My store page banner says: Welcome! You have 0 of 25 punches LOL)

edited December 1969

Kerya said:

Wellllll, there is the possibility of buying after the first two days - when items don't give punches anymore, but still are on introductory sale price.
    (My store page banner says: Welcome! You have 0 of 25 punches LOL)

you mean when the lil extra discount is over? ;)

so far i'm up to 12percents off aiko6. should be about time for them to show some preview teasers?

• icprncssicprncss Posts: 3,694
    edited December 1969

If you receive extra discounts beyond the standard intro discount because you have punches from other purchases, anything that you buy during this time and receive more than the standard intro discount is considered part of the current promo and not returnable.

The only way to avoid the punches, discounts, and no return policy was to opt out completely at the very beginning.

According to what I info I got from CS back in the beginning, you are either in or out. It's not like last October's Power Up sale where the no return policy kicked in only on the products you spent your rewards on.

edited December 1969

i can understand them not wanting to give a cash refund, but a store credit refund policy doesn';t seem as being unreasonable. some of these items are 20+,

• icprncssicprncss Posts: 3,694
    edited December 1969

Cash or store credit. It doesn't matter. It's still a returned item. If you don't like the no return policy, opt out at the start and you won't have anything to worry about. If you want all the perks that go with promo, you have to live with the rules. I'm not familiar with commercial statutes in Utah but many states and counties while allowing a seller the right to refuse returns and give refunds (provided that information is made clear at the time of purchase), a seller if the give the right of return and grant refunds, they cannot pick and chose what type of refund is given. If a buyer pays cash for an item and returns it, they are entitled to receive cash back. Credit card and PayPal transactions are essentially considered cash transactions. The only way I can see around it would be for DAZ to require buyers to purchase gift cards and use the gift card to purchase the promo items. It would get pretty complicated.