Hard to see options in current webpage

edited June 2014 in The Commons

Please see screen shot attached.

The options to navigate the website are hard to see in this incarnation.

In particular, the Account Dashboard option is almost camouflaged.

DAZ3Dhard2see.jpg
1321 x 294 - 227K
Post edited by ibr_remote aka infinity10 on

Comments

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,874
    edited December 1969

No kiddin', and when you go to a product page, you can see Purchased, but it's a tad bit difficult. I think promos should be restricted to the top of the page and not intrude on the utility parts of the page. Not the vendor's fault, that would be the webteam. It's a lovely product anyway, lol! (At least not skimpwear thrust into my face.)

• fictionalbookshelffictionalbookshelf Posts: 837
    edited December 1969

I was just about to come and post this. And on some pages the header moves everything down even lower and you have scroll to see what you were aiming to get to because of the size of the header.

Now I do have say the header itself is very nice and I like the artwork. I don't like the hard visibility it has created.

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

@ibr_remote

The Account Dashboard is selected, that is why it is greyed out, but they could have used a better font colour, I agree. I need to visit the Optician soon anyway, but I'd rather wait a little while :)

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,642
    edited December 1969

I agree. The new top advertising banner is a real put-off. It is too long and intrudes too much on the page.

Charlie

• Jeanne MJeanne M Posts: 652
    edited December 1969

I agree! I can hardly see the name of the product let alone the name(s) of the vendor(s)/creator(s)!
    Please website creators: adjust it? And I don't like the format very much either although I think it will be the right format for tablets and so but working with a large screen... well it doesnt come to justice I think.

BTW, I do like the artwork. :)

Love, Jeanne