Can anyone identify the outfit in this main promo image?

RenderPretenderRenderPretender Posts: 1,041
edited December 1969 in The Commons

http://www.daz3d.com/anita-v4

I believe I have seen it before, but can't locate it. Sadly, there are no product credits in the narrative.

Thanks.

Comments

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,366
    edited December 1969

I think its AS's Ozone.

• RenderPretenderRenderPretender Posts: 1,041
    edited December 1969

That's what I thought too, but I have looked here and at R/DNA with no luck. :(

• icprncssicprncss Posts: 3,694
    edited December 1969

Ozone is among those former AS products that were pulled from the markets when AS decided to leave the Poser market. They have released a couple of the outfits for V4 along with refits for G2F. Since this one was sold here at DAZ, I don't know if they can or would release it over at RDNA. You could always PM them over at RDNA and ask.

edited December 1969

Ah, I see. That's a true pity. :( Well, thank you very much. I might try the PM route.

• wizwiz Posts: 1,100
    edited December 1969

That is definitely Ozone, by the artist formerly known as AerySoul, then AlfaSeed, then Aeonsoul.

They've moved from site to site to site. I checked the last known store on Run DMC (or something like that) and no sign of Ozone.

Sorry.

edited December 1969

I have noted them. Thank you for your help!

• Lissa_xyzLissa_xyz Posts: 6,116
    edited December 1969

wiz said:
    That is definitely Ozone, by the artist formerly known as AerySoul, then AlfaSeed, then Aeonsoul.

They've moved from site to site to site. I checked the last known store on Run DMC (or something like that) and no sign of Ozone.

Sorry.

lol Run DMC.. those are hip hop artists. I think what you're looking for is Runtime DNA (RDNA)
  • Miss BMiss B Posts: 3,071
    edited December 1969

Vaskania said:
    wiz said:

Sorry.

lol Run DMC.. those are hip hop artists. I think what you're looking for is Runtime DNA (RDNA)
    I was just going to post the same thing. :coolsmile:
  • BarubaryBarubary Posts: 1,206
    edited December 1969

Vaskania said:
    wiz said:

Sorry.

well, in wiz's defense - it's tricky.