No discount on Artist Stores when adding Stackup items in the cart.

HeraHera Posts: 1,955
edited June 2014 in The Commons

Hi!

Just added 2 stackup items in the cart - Sherwood Hunter Textures & Dark Sisterhood Textures. But when I check out those "Artist Stores" which were said to be on sale from, when getting stackup items, none of the products in there are showing with a price reduction, save for a few, and they have just the 'usual' new product 30%.

Post edited by Hera on

Comments

• Lissa_xyzLissa_xyz Posts: 6,116
    edited December 1969

You won't see the discount until they're in your cart.

• HeraHera Posts: 1,955
    edited December 1969

Vaskania said:
    Which means I have no idea what the things are costing me. Frustrating!
  • MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,328
    edited December 1969

Yes, it's annoying I agree - I only shop in sales with Windows calcuator open next to the browser window (to see what I think the answer should be) and My Cart open on one browser tab with a refresh after adding each product. (Yes I am an obsessive control freak! :red: )

• SylvanSylvan Posts: 2,698
    edited December 1969

I came for this to the forum! I should have the 50% plus the 30% off with both the sales stacking, but they don't.

• LindseyLindsey Posts: 1,985
    edited December 1969

After carting 3 Summer Stackup new releases @ 30% off, I carted lots of artist store items included in the V4/M4 Spring Cleaning sale for 50% off of the 80% off sale price. After all discounts, the prices for those were $1.04 to $1.70 each.

• Lissa_xyzLissa_xyz Posts: 6,116
    edited December 1969

Herakleia said:
    Vaskania said:
    Which means I have no idea what the things are costing me. Frustrating!
    I use a calculator when it's like this. If I know, lets say, that I'm going to be getting 40% off of something in the cart, I take the price of the item and multiply it by .60 to get the price I'll actually pay for it.