Shopping cart fail...again...?????

sydgrl3dsydgrl3d Posts: 32
edited July 2012 in The Commons

Why Why Why.... again, thinking back to the last time there was a site "reinvention" if my web programmer published a site as buggy as this, he/she would be out of a job!

I have logged in, logged out, logged in added to cart, emptied cashe, cookies, used firefox, safari, chrome (mac browsers here) and still I am unable to add anything to the cart.........AAAAAHHHHHHAAAHH!!!!!!!!!!!!..........seriously..........sorry, this is very frustrating..............again. And I don't think I have to rummage through a hundred posts to find out that" this problem was posted in the other day" I don't troll around the forums and read every single post. The site should work, or it should go offline until it works.

I am a consumer, not a beta tester.

Please fix, as I am missing the fast grab.
Thank you.

UPDATE: Ok, so in the midst of Harry Carry, I just kept hitting "Add to cart"...........15 times!, and it worked, however, it added the wrong product to the cart............im going to take a nap................

Post edited by sydgrl3d on

Comments

• PennamePenname Posts: 343
    edited December 1969

It just happened to me too and there is another thread but it says to do the same things you did. I logged out, cleared the cache, tried a different browser, cleared the cache, and finally when I logged in, there was one item in my shopping cart. Except when I looked in the cart there were about 8 of the fastgrab item I wanted. So then I had to delete and wait and delete and wait. Responses are just really slow. You totally have my sympathy. Keep trying - good luck.